Chapter Six : Shopping some Change....

Amira's P.O.V

It was just about Two weeks after I visited Marcel. And since this Day we Are doing more stuff Togheter. We go out. We are Texting. And we are doing some Movienights. He was absolute Amazing i just dont Know why other Peopel hate him. He is Sweet.Handsome. and he even is Funny. We are Friends now and we sometimes get strange looks from the Others when we are walking the Halls togheter but i dont Care cause i Like him as my Friend.And as i was sinking in my thoughts my Mobilephone began to vibrate.

M: Can i come Over? Xx -M

A: Sure my Mom is not there :)Xx -A

After about 3 minutes someoner Rang the Bell.Wow he was Fast. Haha Even know our House are next to eachother. I opened the door to the Marcel with a serious face. And a little bag in his Hands. He than came in and Straight into my Room. "Okayyyyyy Vas Happeniiiiin?" i said to give him a better mood. But he was still serious. "Okay what happe-" "I want to change NOW!" He cut me off. "What do you mean" i asked. "We are Going to the Shopping center Now!" he said loud and then Pulled me by my Arm and dragged me straight to his Car and opened the Door for me. and then he Got in his side of the Car. "But-" "Shhhhh no But's" But Mar-" "Shhhhhh" he said and Hold his Huge hand over my Mouth.

The car ride went in silence. I looked out the window not saying anything. But i could Feel Marcel's eyes on me "Sorry that it came so fast" he said Placing  his hand On my Leg. I looked at where his hand is and then smile At him. "It's okay". We arrived at the shopping center. Then he got out the Car and Jogged over to my side and then Opened my Door and Helped me out. "Thanks" i said smiling. 

We get into the Shopping center "So what do you want here?" i asked him. He turned to me. Wow I Loved his eyes one of my Favorite things on him. "We are going to change my style okay?" he said. I nodded and then he Pulled me on my arm again and then we got in the first shop we saw. "Okay soo..." he said not knowing what to do now. I took his hand and Pulled him to some Tops. I was Searching for something thant boys now wear. "Ehm...Amira" "Hmm..." i said my eyes still on the clothes."Can you please let go of my Hand?" He said. My eyes widen. I then turned around and then Realized that i was still holding his Hand. "Oh my god I am sorry I was no-" I got cutten off by his Sweet Laugh "It's Okay" he said still Laughing. I felt how my face got Hot. That was so embarrassing.

Then i Turned fast to the clothes again and searched for more clothes. after gettin a few more i handed them to Marcel. He looked confused. "Try them on" i said Pushing him into one of these changing rooms.He then came out with an Black skinny jeans and an White t-shirt.wow.he looked Hot.i was serious.he looked Different.And then i Realized that he work out his Arms they were muscular."So what do you think?" he asked me. "You look Hot we take it" I said Laughing and give him a thumb up. He Laughed and then get in the cabin again. this time he wore Bright skinny jeans and an Black t-shirt on it was written 'I'am Sexy and I know it' "Hahaha I Love it" i said Laughing.Man he was so Hot."We Take it" i said he nodded and get back in. This time he had some Skinny jeans on and an Pink T.Sirt with an Alien on it. "And?" he said. "hm....The jeans are okay but the T-shirt i dont think Pink is your Color and it's a little bit Childish" i said he Laughed and then said " Yeah you are right" and suddenly he took the t-shirt off and this was it. His abs.Oh.my.god. he has abs. "You like what you see?"  He asked "Yeaahh" i said dreamy "No i mean yes but it look right i me-" i then got cutten off my his laugh again okay.Amira what is happening.

After he Buy them i told him to change in his old Clothes again "Why?" "because i want to show you something later" i replied. After a few more shopps we got home again it was 6pm now and i was already tired."Are you tired?" Marcel asked. "Yeah a little" i said and then i yawn. "But i wanted to watch a Film with you" he said and gave me his puppy look. I loved his puppy look. it was so sweet. I smiled and the said "Okay but just one movie okay?" "yaaaay" he said like an little kid and then he jumped on the Sofa. I laughed at him and then i got in the Movie we where wathing Hangover3. And after some minutes i couldn't Hold my eyes and fell asleep.

Marcel's P.O.V

She Fell asleep on my Shoulder i then covered her body in a blanket and then suddenly her Head fell down to my Leggs.I laughed at her. And then i got Through her hair with my fingers. She was so sweet when she was Sleeping. "Goodnight Princess" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.Wait a moment what are you doing here Marcel. Dont forget for who you are changing. Amira is just a Friend.Just a Friend.At this thought my eyes get Heavy and i fell asleep too.