Chapter Twelve : Her Choice...!

Marcel and Amira's P.O.V

The only thing i did was Walking into my Room Locking the door Jumping on my bed and Cry.(M: My Mom) (A:Jack) was knocking on the Door.But i did not care I wanted to be Alone.After a Few Minutes of (M: her) (A: him) Knocking i finally opend the Door And just Cried in (M:her) (A:his) shoulder (M:she) (A: He) hugged me And the only thing (M:she) (A:he) said was "Everything is going to be Fine again"

   After 2 Hours

Marcel's P.O.V

I was still Laying on my Bed.Thinkig.about her.and what she said.But the Only thing that came up to my Mind over and over again was "But can you Safe me From yourself?" what did she meand with that to figure out i Remembered what i said before that.

                                          *****Flashback*****

"....I Promise you to Take care of you.To take you there where ever you want.To be your Best friend Forever.To never make you sad or Cry again.To never hurt you.To bethere for you whenever you need something.To make you Laugh in your baddest days.To Look at you Like myself.To never Left you for other Peopel.To save you from everyone who whill Harm you.And you know why?.....Because i Dont want to loose you." "But can you Safe me From yourself?"

                                        *****Flashback over*****

But the it hit me. ".....To save you from everyone who will Harm you" "But can you Safe me From yourself?".I Harmed her?.I never did.Right?.I got back to the Past from an Familier Voice but who was it?

Amira's P.O.V

Me and Jack were just Sittin in the Garden in Silence.Thinking.Suddenly Jack got up and Walked away."Where are you going" I asked.No Replie.After of waiting for some Moments He came back with....MY GUITAR? "What do you want from My Guitar" i said.He smiled and sat down next to me."I heard you write SOngs?Than sing for me" He said with an Cheeky grinn on his Face.

He began to Play.And i.I began to sing.(Just Pretend like its an New song) (stolen from swedish house mafia and conor maynard who did the cover)

   There was a Time, I used to Look into my father's Eyes

   In a Happy Home, I was a Princess with an Golden throne

   Those days are gone, now the memories are on the Wall

   I heard the sounds from the Places where I was born

   Upon the Hill across the Blue Lake

   That's were i Had my first Heart break

   I still Remember how it all Chanced

   My Mother said :

   Dont you worry, Dont you worry Child

   See Heaven's got a plan for You

   Dont you worry, Dont you worry Now

                  Yeah!

  Oooohwooohoooow hoooooo

   There was a Time I met a Boy of a different Kind

          We ruled the World

   I thought I'll never loose him Out of sight

   We were so Dumb, I think of him now and Then

   I still hear the songs Reminding me of an Friend

Jack suddenly stopped Playing whe he realized what i was singing about.

Marcel's P.O.V

I got up from my Bed and Looked out of my Window.And she was.Amira. and Jack.A guitar in jacks hands and the Voice that was Amiras voice.wow.she have had an Beautiful voice just like an Angel.Then i realized what she was singing of. Her dad.mom.and the Lake.Heart break and.and....Me.

Suddenly i heard her scream as i Looked at her again she was running in the garden Behind her Jack with an water hose in his Hands.They looked Happy together.

Jack's P.O.V

Wow she really have had an Beautiful voice but she sang about her Dad who was Dead.Abot her Mom that cant be here for her.Abot her Heart that is broken.And about an Friend who is the reason for the Broken Heart.I have had to do something so she became Happier something NOW. Then as i was Looking into nothing something catched my Eye it was an Water hose.I grinned evelsh at my own thought.So i stopped playing.And got up took the Water hose and just stand infront of her at made her Wet.She began to scream and running away.

Amira's P.O.V

I just stood up and run away screaming."AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.......JACK.....STOP.....OH MY GODDD......HAHAHAHAHAHAH....STOPPPP" I said.Then i tokked the water Hose from him and made him Wet.Then we changed our Position so that he Run away screaming and i was makeing him wet.He then stopped and Turned aroun we Fighted for the water hose Then it suddenly Began to Rain.

This was the First time i was happy that it Rained "Oh my god this is soooo Beautifull" I said and did circels with my Arms streched out.

Jack's P.O.V

She looked happy now.Good job Jack.I said to myself and smiled.I just stood there looking at her doing circles.She was Beautiful.Nice.She have had everything a Girl needed.She was fun to be Around exept in the Morning because in the morning she is alway in a bad mood.She was Perfect.

This was the moment i Realized i Loved her.I Loved her Really much and i Dont want anyone to Hurt her ever again. I wanted her with me I wanted to Be with her Forever.

I walked over to her.

Amira's P.O.V

I saw Jack walking over to me.I smiled at him and hugged him Tight."Thanks" i said.He hugged back.As i wanted to Break the Hug he Placed his Left hat on my Cheek and his Right hand on my Waist.Was he going to...?.He Leaned in but right before our Lips met i Turned my Head away and in his Neck.I kissed it a few times "I dont want to loose you too as my Best Friend" i whispered."I have to go now" he said cold.Breaking the Hug."No Please" I begged and hold his arm.He removed it from my grip."Please"I whispered.

I had no other choice i Had to I run up to him and hold his arm.Turned him around Placed my Hand on his Cheeks and Kissed Him.Yes i Kissed him.But just because i didn't want to Loose him.He kissed back and Placed his Hands on my Cheeks too so i Placed my hands on his Lap.There we were Kissing under the Rain.

Marcel's P.O.V

did saw every single detai of the kiss.And i heard what they said.As i watched them kiss somehting happend to me.I dont know what but i had Anger in me.I wanted to go down and just Hit Jack in his Face.I wanted to Kill him. But it was Her Choice...!