Chapter Eighteen : Rahul my Cusin~

Marcel's P.O.V

I waited for Amira.Like about 10 minutes.I sat down.After about 2 minutes Amira ran out the Room and just ignored me and ran out the Hospital i Followed her.She was running fast now.I pushed me faster forward."AMIRAAAAA!!!!" I screamed but she just keep running.She was running to A street but there was a red Car coming from the other side."AMIRAA STOOOOP!!!!!" I screamed but she didn't listen.I was running the fast as i could.

Amira's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it.I just wanted to Die.I just ran straight into a Street with many Car's not caring about the Peopel watching me.I heard Marcel scream my Name two times but i didn'T want to speak to him now i wanted to be ALone now.As i was on the Street i saw Car Light's coming from my Left side I stopped and covered my Eyes with my Arm's because i was Blinded from the Light.The car Honked at me to walk aside but everything went too Fast.

As the Car was going to Crash i Felt Two strong Arms Pulling me Back and at the Ground.I fell ontop Of someone.I Got up and then i saw Marcel laying there.He then got up and said things like "Are you crazy why did you do that" and stuff like that.But everything was Silence now.I just looked in his Eyes emotinaless.He then stopped talking when he Realized that i didn'T listen to what he was saying.

He the hugged me."Okay..What happend?" he whispered into my ear.I hugged him back and Just didn't say anything.Cos I Promised and i am going to keep my Promise.I broke the Hug and fake smiled "Ehm...My mom...she said that i can Live with my cusin so i am going there Tomorrow after school." I said."Since when do you have an Cusin here?"He asked.I didn't say Anything and you now why? because I myself didn't know that too that i have a Cusin here. He nodded "And why were you running away?" He asked.I couldn't say it.I looked away He then understood that i Didn't want to tell and He kissed my Hands."No matter what Never Ever do that again!" he said.I nodded.

The Next Morning~

It was the Baddest day at School i've ever had.Everyone did now what happend with our House the just bomb me with Qustions.Some of they even Asked if i wanted to Murder my Mom.But i just ignored Everything.It was the day My cusin was going to Take me to them even know i didn't know Him.I was scared how he was going to React.I got back tomyself when i realized that the Schoolring was ringing.I got all my stuff together.And then i felt someone Breathe Behind me.I got my Back and turend Around just to see A sad Marcel's Puppyface."Do you have to Goooo?" He asked sadly.

"yeah.." i said.Walking with Marcel on my side down the Schoolhall. I got Nervous with every step i took.Marcel noticed that and turned me to him.We were Face to Face now."This is the best for you okay don't be nervous.When you don't want to or when you feel lonely I am Always there for you okay.?" He said supporting me.I then turned around and we Walked to the Schoolparkingplace.Marcel then Turned around to me and Hugged me "Everything is going to be Right okay? I am Always there for you I Love you never Forget that" He said breaking the Hug and Smiling weakily at me.I smiled weakily back at me.

Then we both heard a Car stopping next to us.It was a Really cool Car it was a it was a Red Lamboghini.Then a Boy middel 20 Got out the Car with sunglasses on and Smiled at me.He walkedover and took his Glasses off.He gave me a seductive look."Amira?" He said.I nodded. "Hi..Rahul" He said Giving me a handshake.He then looked at MArcel who was Starring at me.The man looked at marcel like he was Going to kill him.

"Hi" he said to marcel and Gave him a Handshake too.He turned to me Again"I am your cusin" he said Smiling.I smiled back."Come with me" he said still smiling.I turned to MArcel and hugged him Thight "Goodbye" i said and began to Cry."No..no goodbye we are still on the same School and You have my number and everything." He said with tears in his Eyes.My "cusin" the took my Hand and opened the Cardoor for me.Before i Got in the Care i turned my Head around and wave him goodbye.He waved back and then i got in the Car Rahul took his Seat and then we Drove away I looked at marcel from the Sidemirror I saw how he Went through his Hair with his hand and How He wiped his Tears away.

And there it was I was going to meet my Uncel and my Aunt i didn't know my whole life long.I was still Nervouse I looked at my Cusin who was looking at me And was Smiling "Dont worry" he said and then looked back at the Street.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HElloooooo sorry i wans't active Long i hadn'T any Idea and i still Have not. Sorry but you know School and stuff like that.And Rahul is Shahid Kapooooorrr wuhuuu for the peopel who don't Know him he is An bollywood Actor He is soo sweet and just Per-fect. :DD Anyways Thanks for Reading my Story :*♥