Chapter Nine : The New Marcel...</3

Amira's P.O.V

I woke up to the Sound of my alarm Clock.I Stood up and got Dressed for School.I went downstairs and just got an Apple and Bite in it.As i Opened the Door and went to the Bus stop.I waited for the Bus after some minutes the bus came and i got in.Usually i go to the school with Marcel and his Car. But he didn't Call or text.

I Looked for a seat and then i Found one next to an i think he was an Nerd.Jup.He reminded me or Marcel. He then saw that i was sitting next to him and then he smiled nervously. I think he hadn't much friends. I just ignored the thoughts and smiled back. and then the rumours began "oh my god does she now hang out with every nerd?" and stuff like that.

When i arrieved at the i just got to my Class and just sat down at my seat next to Ashley.Yes next to the Girl Marcel Loved."Heyyy girrrllll" ashley said ."hi" i said cold. "uhhh there is someone in a Badmood" she said turning back to her side of the table.

After some minutes The door of over Classroom opened and closed again."Wow" Ashley said. As i looked up i saw him.Marcel but it was not the marcel i did saw yesterday it was The New Marcel. Everyone in the room were silence now. I heard all the girls say things like "wow is that marcel hes hot i want him" I rolled my eyes. He then walked to my Direction.It was like everything around us stopped.He had an big smile on his Face.Now he was Infront of me."Hi..ehm..How about an Date today at 3pm?" he asked."Yes" i whispered. "Sure" then ashley said and that was when i realized that Marcel was speaking to Ashley.

"You wanna sit next to me?" Marcel asked ashley. "Sure" she said still shocked from his new look. He even didn't look at me. Ashley didn't say anything she just get up and they both left me there alone.I was alone.Just Me and Myself.

It was Lunch time now Everyone stormed to Marcel and asked him question like "How did you change so much?" "Are you single?" "You look hot" i even saw a Girl touching him on his Arm.A don't want to Lie but i was jealous. 

The Lessons left by like seconds and the Bell rang everyone stormed out. . I was lost in mind that i Walked to the Parking lot of the school because everyday Marcel Took me Home.This went Like this for weeks. I was Alone at the Parking lot I couldn't Hold it anymore and soon the first Tear Fell.I began to Cry even harder with every second went by.I was too weak i couldn't Hold myself anymore I fell to the Ground and just cryed Loud."Amira?" it was an Familiar voice. I Looked up and saw Jack he was an Boy from my neighboor Class."Amira...what happend?" he asked carefully. "Nothing...nothing" i said and wiping the tears away with the back of my hand. "I am not sure you Okay"silence "should i take you Home?" he asked I nodded quikly.He nodded too He then Helped me up and then he bought me to his Car.And opened the car door for me.I weak smiled and thanked him. 

Jack Harries he was an sweet funny and carring guy. He was 18 years old he had brown hair and Green eyes his eyes were really beautiful his eyes had Green bright eyes and a little bit of an Brown in it."You okay?" He asked. "I dont want to Lie i am not" i said. He then gave me his famous Jack smile.I just looked down at my Wet jeans they were wet from the tears.

We arrived at my Hous and he opened my car door.I smiled "You wanna come in?" I asked him.He nodded and smiled.We both went In "You can go into the living room i am bringin something to drink okay?" he nodded. I took the drinks and bring them Into the Livingroom he thanked me and i smiled."Sooo what happend?...why were you crying?"  I told him everything because i Trust him he was really nice and i met him before. "....i don like the new Marcel...." I said at the last part i couldnt hold the tear anymore so i let it out.

He hugged me after some seconds his Phone began to rang he had an Funny Ringtone he looked at me and we both Laughed."Sorry Amira thats my Mom she basically wants to know where i Am its better when i go Now" he said. "Okay" i said and went with him to the door and out."Thank's again for listening and for beeing there for me"i said and looked down.He then brought his Finger under my chin so i Look into his eyes "I didin't do anything and i am sorry that i have to Leave...but i Promise everything is going to be Alright again"

He said and smiled he than gave me a kiss on the cheek and Got into his car and left.Wow he gave me a kiss on the cheek but i couldn't feel anything at this no butterflies no fireworks absolutely nothing.I didn't know what to do so i walked down the streets.I walked and walked i MYself didn't know where i was going the i realized i was walking to the Lake where Marcel told me that he Loved Ashley.Whe i went there i went to the Big tree where we met and i wish i didn't.

As i Looked to the beautiful Lake i saw Marcel on the little bridge but he wasn't Alone he was with Ashley.Ashley playing crazy with his hair and Marcel holding her on her waist They both were kissing.IT was like everything was getting Black around me exept that Picture of them Both kissing.It did hurt so much i couldn't tell you how much this hurt.I was weak I wanted to die just wanting to die. I then realized that they were getting off the Bridge.In my Direction but the didn't saw me Yet and i didn't want them to saw me so i just Ran away.

As i ran i heard his Voice "Amira?....AMIRAAAA...STOP AMIRRA WAIT!!!" he screamd only making me Running faster.after some blogs i could not stand anymore so i fell but i stood up and just walked fast I soon could see my House.Then i Felt his Touch.He hold my Arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is he going to say??