Chapter Eleven : Another...Chance.♥

Amira's P.O.V

Today was again a Day that i was going to spend with Jack.Yes Jack.We were really good FRiend's now since the day Were i told him what happend with...marcel.I didn't Forget him, but i tryed to.Why? because what he did was unforgivable.

I was going to shower. "Mom I am going to shower....Bye I am going to miss You" i said sad and kissed my moms Cheek.YEs she was back but only for one weekend we did a Few things togheter."I am going to miss you too baby" she said kissing my cheek back. "And don'T forget Okay? Dont Forget Heaven's got a plan for you" She said.Yes i told her what happend with Marcel the Kiss. That i Loved him.Everything.I trusted her that was my Mom she was my Best friend.I love her.

Anyway i hopped into the shower and i was just showering.Then i heard the Doorbell ring.It must be Jack.

Marcel's P.O.V

I wanted To ask her for one more Chance.Yes it was a little too Late but I still Loved her as my Best Friend i never ever want to Loose her, so i decited to Ask her for One Chance.I Ringed on her Doorbell.Her Mom Opened the Door."Oh...Hi marcel what are you doing here?" she said a litlle suprised."Ehm..is Amira home?" i asked."Yes she is under the Shower...you wanna come in?" she asked me."Uhm Yeah sure" i said.

After about 5 minutes of Talking with her mom About school and stuff she stood up and said "Sorry marcel I have to go but you can wait here for Amira if you want to She wouldn't take long" smiling. "Okay thanks" i said smiling back.

Her mom got out and i was Alone there.I didn'T know where to wait so i stood up and Walked to her Room.I just sat there on her Bad. I looked straight At her room then A Picture catched my Eye it was a Picture of me and Her.At was at the Time were i was still a Nerd.I mean i still am But ont look like it.We took the picture when we have to help at the Charity work Our Clothes and Hands were Full of the Colors for the Poster we made.At the picture we were just Standing next to each other My head on her Shoulder.I smiled at the picture and Took the frame into my Hand and REminded the whole day.But i came back to the Present from a Scream.

Amira's P.O.V

I was finished with my Shower and Get my underwears and Bra's on.But then i realized that i forget my Clothes so i went to my Room and get my Clothes.As i Opend the door i saw.....MARCEL!?! "AAAAAHHH OH MY GASSHHHH MARCEL WHAT I YOU DOING HERE"I Screamed.He jumped and then Dropped something from his Hands. " OH-OH MY GOOD SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YO-" "GET OUTTTTT" i cut him off. " Okay sorryyyy"he Ran out.I quikly got my Clothes and wear them on.

Marcel's P.O.V

Oh my god i just saw her in her Underwears.I couldn't Help but Laugh a little at her Reaction.Suddenly i Heard glass pane noises.Shit i Broke the Frame.I got in her room without even an word."Greateeee what you did Here" she said pissed off. "Shit" she wispered.As i kneeled down next to her i saw that the Cut her finger."Come let me do it" i said and got the Glass panes in my hand and into the Trash. As i looked at Amira she was sucking on her cutten Finger. "Come with me" i said an Pulled her on her Hand into the bathroom and Holded her Finger under the Water."Why are you Here?"she asked."Because i have to speak with you" i said fastly."Is it better now?" i asked her because of her Finger.

"What do you want?"she said cold.Pulling her Hand back to herself."You" i whispered."What?" she asked not sure what i just said."Another....Chance" "Tzzz why should i give you another Chance?" she said cold."Because i was Dumb okay.I didn't know what i did and i Know it's unforgivable I am sorry that i wasn't there or you when you needed me but if You give me Another chance i Promise that ....uhm...I Prmoi-" "Prmise what?"she said Loud."I knew it" she said with an sarcastically Smile on her Face."You now what? in Bad days you Find out who your Real Friends are and I Know ecatly who my Real Best Friend Is-" She got cutten off by her Doorbell.

She went to open it and i was Following.On the door stood someone Familier it was Jack.Jack?.What was he doing here?. "Come in" she said more happier that before. "Thanks"he said with an Smile on his face.Was this the Friend she Talket about just a Few moments ago."Oh- Hi Marcel" he said Suprised. and then turned Around to give Amira the 'Why is he Here" look. "Our Marcel here was here to gave me a promise when i give him another chance but we have an Problem He dont know what to Promise" she said Looking at me at the last Part.

She was just going to turn around to go to her room with Jack but the i Speaked."I Promise you to Take care of you.To take you there where ever you want.To be your Best friend Forever.To never make you sad or Cry again.To never hurt you.To Be there for you whenever you need something.To make you Laugh at your badest days.To Look at you Like myself.To never Left you for other peopel.To save you from everyone who will Harm you.And you know why?.....Because i Dont want to loose you."

She turned around with Tears in her Eyes.She came Near me. "But can you Safe me From yourself?" she said her Tears streaming down.Then she walked up her room and closed the Door.

"Ehm...You should better go now she just needs more time okay? I am here when she needs somethin okay dont worry she is in good hands" Jack said and put his Hand on my Shoulder. I Pushed his hand Off of my Shoulder."But she could be in better ones" i whispered in his ear And then i Left.