Chapter Fourteen : Gettin back Together...♥♥

Marcel's P.O.V

She just said that She Hate me.Fuck.Fuck i can understand her.Because if she did something like that i would go crazy too. Now this situation was two days old.I had to do something.

M: Ashley? we have to meet upXx -M

A: Okay baby :) My place or Yours? -A

M: MineXx -M

A: Okay i am there in 5 :* -A

Okay ashley was cleared. Her 5 min would take long.Now to the difficult part.I stood up From my Bed and got out the Door to my Loving neighboor.Amiraa.I knocked on the Door. After 2 Mins she opened it with Red puffy eyes and an Questioned look on her face. "Please just want time" i begged her."What do you want?" she said sadly."Okay first just quikly tell me what happend" i said. She looked at me with her puppy eyes that got Teared up. "JACK BROKE UUUUP" she said loud and fell into my Arms and Cried.Now it was muuuuch esier for me When she was Single.

I rubbed her Back."Okay but now Hold your Tears back okay "I have to show you something" "Not again she said annoyed. I just pulled her Arm she Pulled it back "I am in my Pjamas" she said With her eyebrows together. "That okay we just go to my Place" I said and pulled her again into my House.Up the Stairs and into the bathroom that is in my Room. "What am i going to do here?" she aske not sure what to do. "Nothing" i said with an Smile. "What?" she asked now Paniken. "No Panikk Just sit on the toillet and Listen okay" "Listen What?" "Someone is going to come he-"

I got cutten of by the door bell and Opened it.And saw the side of Ashley that no one Knows. Mini skirts,Mini Top,And Highheels.Hate this side of her. "Hi babe" she said.

Amira's P.O.V

I didn't know what to do so i just sat on the Toillet like he Told me to.But then i heard an Familier Voice." Hi babe" she said it was an Girl.It was Ashley.Then i heard footsteps coming Up the stairs. I got up and opened the bathroom door a little too see what she Wanted. (When you look through the Door you can see Marcel's Room). What?! That was Ashley in a Mini Skirt,Mini Top and highheels Oh my gad she looked so.Ew. 

I thought to myself and soon she Attacked Marcel with her Tounge it was too Disgusting To look at.When i was a couple with Jack we never done that tounge think we never even did kiss After the Kiss under the Rain.Jack.JACK. My Eyes got tears again but the someone spoke. "Ehm..Ashley.." Marcel said Pushing her Back a little. "YEaahhh" she said half Moand. "I Don't want to be your 'Boyfrien' anymore" he said.Ashleys lust full face turned into an Serious face now

"What do you mean" she said like an tussi. "I mean Look at you" Marcel said.Making me Hold in my Laughter. "You Look like an Freak with tons of make up and Barbie clothes on..and the only Thing you want is Sex.You are digusting" he said Making me wanting to Laugh hard but i couldn't. "I just did this for you" she said coming closer to Marcel. " I never Asked you to." he said.Uuuuuuuuhh Buurrrrrrrrrrrrn."It's because of your slut Friend right" she said insulting me with her Words.I just wanted to open the door and Wanted to slap her in the Face but the Marcel got closer to the Bathrrom door so i couldn't see anything anymore. "First get your Mouth right okay? And if you are going to Call her Slut again i am going to Post the Pics that you send me. Did you understand?" he said serious. I smiled because of how he Stood up for me.She nodded with tears in her eyes. "Noe Leave" he said. "No pleaseee.....Dont leave me I love youu Pleasee" she began to cry.Wtf What is wrong with that Girl? "Leave" he said and then i heard Footsteps Run down and out the house. 

He then opened the Bathroom door and hugged me. "I Love you.." he whispered and then kissed my Head. "I knew it" I heard someone say. We both turned aroun only to see Ashley infront of us. I thought she was gone. I looked up to Marcel who was shocked too. "Are you deaf or something like that" Marcel said going closer to Ashley. "I FUCKING SAID LEAVEEE!" he said.And pulled her arm out his door downstairs and then Out the Door."What the Hell?" I said ontop of the Stairs He looked at me "I dont know" he said and then suddenly we began to Laugh.

Ashley's P.O.V

"No pleaseee.....Dont leave me I love youu Pleasee" i beggedand began to cry."Leave" i heard him say.I pretend like i just got out but in reality i just Opened and CLosed the door but i stayed inside. He hat something he wouldn'T break up just for my look he Liked it i know it he had something else.Then i heard noises From upstairs so i Quetly went upstairs and into his room but were was he?

I then heard him say "I Love you" i walked to his voice and there i saw her.Amira.That was so clear that he did that just For her."I knew it" i said and they both Turned around. Then Marcel walked closer to me."Are you deaf or something like that" He said inbetween his teeth. "I FUCKING SAID LEAVEEE!" He yelled at me making me Jump.Then he Pulled me from my Arm. It did Hurt. HE pulled me downstairs And the Opened the door and Pushed me Out.

I was now standin there.The only reason why Amira didn't want us both together was because she was Jelous of me.Tzzzz.I thought to myself and then i checked my Hair and then Hopped into my Car and Drive away.

Marcel's P.O.V

"This Girl is absoulutly Crazy out of Humaniss" I said making Amira Laugh even Harder. I Looked at her she was so beautiful whe she Laugh so sweet and Perfect.I Loved her I Loved her really much.She then Looked up at me and deep into my Eyes.I just grabbed her and Hugged her Tight.Really Really thight."uhmm...Marcel you are hurting me" i heard her say.Then i fastly let go and then we Laughed.I hugged her again but this time Gently.

Now she was in my Arms She was Mine now.I Love Her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just in case Imagine Ashley as Taylor swift okay? Hahaha sorry for the Swifties here :*