Chapter 14

Barbara's POINT OF VIEW

when you're in a new relationship, for the first few months all you want to do is be with the other person, kiss and cuddle, so them your affection, but in mine and Justin's world.. it does't work like that, we both have work often so we know that sometimes we won't be able to see each other as much as we would like to, but that means that we will value the time that we do spend together and hopefully it will make us stronger.

i don't even remember falling asleep yesterday but when i woke up Justin was gone. i had to be up and out of my house by four am this morning for a 'sunrise' photo shoot, i love the idea and all but i just wish that sun rise could be a little later in the day like ten am.. hmm that would be better. anyway, Lacey picked me up this morning because she doesn't like the thought of me driving around alone so early, so whatever i just let her drive me! despite the fact that i had to be up so early it was actually a really fun shoot and we are now on our way to an interview.. 'okay, so you know there are going to be questions about you and Justin right?' Lacey said as we got into the car and began to drive. i hadn't really thought about this, but it was true and there was no way of saying that we are just friends now they have pictures of us kissing, hugging, holding hands, putting me into the boot of his car, kissing, hugging and a little but more kissing, i just don't want everyone to hate me. 'yeah, i know, i will just have to deal' i said and sighed a little 'okay, well just be happy and polite' she smiled at me 'aren't i always?' i asked cheekily, before Lacey had time to reply my phone began to rang and it was Justin, a smile instantly grew on my face as i answered it 'hey' 'hey gorgeous, what you doing?' he asked 'right now i am in the car with Lacey on my way to an interview, you?' i said, he sighed a little 'oh, i was going to see if you wanted to do something?' he asked sounding a little upset, he is just too cute 'no i want to! my interview is like an hour so i should be done by one..' i trailed off 'aah perfect, i'll pick you up from the studio you're at, we can go and get some food or something?' he suggested 'sounds good, i'm so hungry' i exaggerated 'okay beautiful, i'll see you in a bit' he chuckled slightly into the phone 'bye Justin' 'bye babe' and with that we both hung up, aah i swear every time he calls me.. baby, babe, gorgeous or beautiful, i both blush and go weak at the knees 'was that Justin?' Lacey sung like a little school girl 'maybe' i said mocking her voice 'i always knew you two would make a good couple and just think the babies you have together would be beautiful!' she shouted, whilst laughing at the same time 'LACEY!' i screamed and whacked her on her arm, causing her to squeal a little, see? our relationship is more of a sister relationship rather than manager and client.. and i wouldn't have it any other way!
'okay, everyone welcome the beautiful barbara palvin to the show' the interviewer said to the small crowd of around 20-30 people as i walked out they all clapped and cheered, she was around 30, with blonde straight hair and she seemed fairly small she seemed like a nice women. the camera zoomed in on me and followed my every step to the seat i am supposed to sit on 'hey, hi everyone' i said as i smiled and waved 'ooo i must say i love what you are wearing!' she said causing me to blush a little 'aww thank you' i replied i was wearing:

 the camera zoomed in on me and followed my every step to the seat i am supposed to sit on 'hey, hi everyone' i said as i smiled and waved 'ooo i must say i love what you are wearing!' she said causing me to blush a little 'aww thank you' i replie...