Chapter 34

Barbara's POINT OF VIEW

'I don't want you to go' Justin mumbled as he pulled up to my house it was now around ten o'clock and the sun had now completely set 'I don't want to go either' I admitted to him, it's true... Justin was now leaving for tour in less than a week so I want to spend as much time with him as possible 'stay at mine tonight?' he questioned me as he pulled into my driveway 'Justin there is no way my mum would let that and neither would Pattie' I said giving him an apologetic look I did want to stay with him but I had work tomorrow and I knew there was no way my mum would let me 'well my mum is still out of town and she rarely ever comes over at the moment' he shrugged, Justin lives in his massive house alone whilst Pattie lives a little further in town I'm surprised he doesn't get lonely but I love the fact that he respects his mum when she said we weren't allowed to sleep round each other's houses even though he could easy just lie 'yeah but my mum won't let me' I said sighing 'just ask her and said my mum said it's okay and long as we aren't stupid and I'll sleep on the couch' he said practically begging 'okay I'll ask but I doubt she'll agree' I warned him as he ran around the car opening the door for me. I shut the door and he lightly pushed me against the car 'I love you' he told me kissing my forehead 'I love you too' I told him back wrapping my arms around his torso, he laughed slightly and kissed my lips sweetly, the kiss lasted a while and when he pulled back I just wanted to stay there with him I think that him leaving me soon is finally sinking in.

'I'll persuade my mum, you go home and I'll drive round if I can' I told him in a whisper 'okay beautiful' he said walking me up to the door 'I'll maybe see you in a little?' I said laughing a bit as we reached the porch 'mmm I'll see you in a bit, I love you' he told me kissing me sweetly once again and letting go of my hand and walking back to his car.

'Mum' I called out when I got in 'in here!' I heard her call from the living room. I walked in thinking what would be the best way to ask her 'how was your date?' she asked sipping her small glass of wine, I sat down next to her on the couch and smiled sweetly at her 'what do you want?' she sighed. Damn. She knows me too well. 'Can I sleep at Justin's? Pattie said she is okay with it and Justin said he'll sleep on the couch?' I asked pulling my best puppy dog face and fluttering my eyelids 'Pattie's okay with it?' she asked 'yeah she trusts us' I said 'it's not that I don't trust you!... it's just I know what teenagers are like' she said giving me a look 'Mum! I'm an adult!' I told her 'fine but if I become a grandmother I will not be happy' she said sternly 'I love you' I said as I pounced on her 'yeah yeah but do. Not. Be late for work!' she said raising both her eyebrows at me 'I won't! I promise!' I told her as I walked out of the living room and made my way up to my room to grab some clothes for tomorrow... so tomorrow I have a meeting about designing my shoe and Lacey said look professional but not too smart so I quickly grabbed some clothes that I think would be okay and placed them neatly into my bag, followed by pyjama's, underwear, make up and tooth brush.

'bye mum!' I yelled as I walked out of the door and made my way over to my car. I climbed in a started the engine and began to drive to Justin's. the roads where basically empty considering it now being half past ten at night, when I reached Justin's I grabbed my bag locking my car as I walked up to the front door, I rang the doorbell and waited a matter of seconds before he appeared at the door with his trousers from earlier on but no shirt... does he just take it off as soon as he gets home 'you were allowed?' he asked in disbelief 'mhmm' I said walking into the house, he dragged me into the living room and sat me down on his lap and he continued to watch TV, he wrapped his hands around my stomach as he occasionally kissed my shoulder 'what happened to your shirt?' I asked out of curiosity 'I took it off' he said in a DUH tone of voice 'nahhhhh but why?' I asked laughing at him 'don't know I just prefer not wearing a shirt' he said smirking at me 'or... you just want me to see how ripped you are' I suggested 'that's what it is' he mumbled against my neck as he began to leave sweet kisses there 'thought so' I whispered making him stop kissing my neck. I giggled at him, he then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder walking outside and towards his pool 'JUSTIN DON'T' I warned him 'say I love you Justin, you're the best and I'll never laugh at you again' he said and even though I couldn't see him I knew he was smirking 'I love you Justin, you're the best and I'll never laugh at you again' I said really fast 'I love you too' he said putting me down on the ground and kissing me quickly. I suddenly became tired and let out a yawn 'you tired baby?' Justin said softly pushing the hair in my face behind my ear, I nodded and he picked me up bridal style causing me to let out a laugh as he carried me inside locking all the doors and picking up my bag as he carried me upstairs, he placed me gently down on the bed 'mmm thank you' I mumbled against the pillow tiredly 'it's okay' he chuckled 'baby you might want to get changed you'll be uncomfortable' he suggested, I just shook my head so Justin reached out and pulled my t-shirt over my head and pulled my leggings down leaving me in just my bra and knickers 'where are your clothes?' he asked 'in the bag' I said quietly and pointed in the direction of where the bag was sitting. Once he returned to my side he lifted me up sliding on my pyjama shorts and top 'thank you baby' I whispered and pouted my lips with my eyes closed hinting I wanted a kiss 'you're so cute' he said quietly as he kissed me 'I know' I mumbled and smiled slightly which seemed to use up all of my energy I had remaining. Justin then turned off the lights and walked around to the over side of the bed taking of his trousers leaving him only in his boxers, he climbed into the bed warming me up and he pulled me into his side and kissed me one last time.