Chapter 30

Barbara's POINT OF VIEW

'So what did Kendall want?' Justin asked as he slouched back down onto the couch 'she was like crying and stuff so I pulled her inside and she was like he cheated on me... we broke up and then I let her stay here because I didn't want her to drive in this weather so she did then this morning she came in to see if I was up and saw you in the bed with me and slammed the door shut and I woke up and then I went to go talk to her and see explained everything and apologized' I sat joining him on the couch 'wait.. So you're friends again?' Justin asked furrowing his eyebrows 'yep' I said turning my attention to the TV 'seriously?' Justin asked me 'yeah why would I lie?' I asked confused 'have you forgotten what she did?' he asked in a DUH tone 'obviously not but she is my best friend I can't ignore her forever' I said turning to face him 'so you forgave her just like that?' Justin asked me once again 'yes!' I snapped back at him I honestly don't see why he keeps asking questions 'sorry for looking out for you' he muttered to himselfI just sighed heavily and walked up to my room 'what's wrong with you?' Justin asked following me up the stairs, I stopped and turned around to face him 'nothing' I said flatly 'then come and watch TV with me' he said 'rather not' I called back down to him as I continued to walk up to my room. Yes I was in a mood and yes I was being a bitch to him but honestly I didn't care.

When I got into my room I shut my door and just collapsed on the bed staring at the ceiling, was Justin right? Did I forgive her too easily? Everything she did hurt me a lot so why did I forgive her so quickly? She is my best friend that's why I have to forgive her even though what she did I thought was unforgiveable, I let out a loud frustrated moan and rolled over so my face was in the pillow.

I heard the door open 'seriously what is wrong?' Justin asked sitting on the end of the bed 'nothing!' I said raising my voice slightly and sitting up on the bed 'then why are you yelling?' he asked clenching his jaw 'I'm not' I said getting up and walking away from him to grab some stuff for a shower 'where are you going?' he asked me 'to have a shower? Is that okay or do I have to check with you before I make every decision in my life?' I snapped rudely at him 'I was looking out for you since when was that such a bad thing?' he said raising his hands in the air and raising his voice 'what happened to "whatever happens I'll be there"?' I questioned him staring at him 'I am being here for you so don't say I'm not. I'm looking out for you!' he yelled trying to get his point across to me 'IF YOU WERE BEING THERE FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T TELL ME I'M DOING SOMETHING WRONG!' I screamed at him 'you're being pathetic' he said not raising his voice now 'always fucking me isn't it? I'm the reason you broke up with me when you were drunk... blame me for fucking everything did you think that maybe you were being pathetic?' I gritted through my teeth. I get it that bringing the drunken break up think was mean and a low blow and I shouldn't have done it but I did, the words just kind of slipped out of my mouth and I wish I could take them back but I can't 'you're such a bitch' he said clenching his jaw tightly showing his anger 'fuck off Justin' I said before walking off into the bathroom to take a shower and hopefully wash away my anger.

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

Since when was it a crime to look out for your girlfriend? Because apparently it is I was trying to be fucking nice to her and she just throws it back in my face, I am beyond pissed with her right now she is acting like a right bitch and I cannot deal with her right now but that doesn't mean I love her any less I am just angry with her right now and the fact that she brought up my drunken break up with her threw me off she knows what happened and yet she still brings it up.

I was looking out for her I don't want to see her hurt again I was looking out for her because even though I don't know Kendall very well I don't like her the fact that she picked her boyfriend over her best friend shows that she doesn't care for Barbara that much I would never leave her or hurt her the way that Kendall did, heck I never want to leave her... But that doesn't mean I am any less pissed off at her.