Chapter 19

Barbara's POINT OF VIEW

I was shocked, gobsmacked, upset but the wort of it i was angry actually saying i am angry would be an understatement. i couldn't believe what i just read. it was a text from Kendall it said

'do you know why i invited you round today? to see if you had the decency to tell me the truth but clearly you don't, i have had it with you, why are you so jealous of me? why can't you get your own life and stop trying to be like me? Zack told me everything. how you told you are using Justin to get back at him for moving on from you, telling him that i was no good for him and that you two were "meant to be together" i can't believe you, you need to get over yourself and know that you aren't even very pretty, i hate you, don't ever speak to me again.'

Remember how much of a good mood i was in? yeah fuck that i am pissed off, but the fact she said all that to me makes me want to break down in tears but i can't i am not going to let her do that 'i'm going to fucking kill him' i yelled as i stood up and stormed out of my house grabbing my car keys on the way out with Justin hot on my tail 'babe, babe what is it?' Justin asked as he jumped in to the passenger seat of my car 'ZACK, I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM' i screamed throwing my phone to Justin with the text open 'is he kidding?' Justin asked in a sarcastic tone 'he better fucking be because i will kill him' i said trying to keep my voice down because Justin didn't deserve to have me being pissed off, he didn't do anything 'babe where are we going?' Justin asked 'to Kendall's' i said simply keeping my focus on the road 'are you sure you want to?' he asked sounding concerned 'yes, i'm sure you just have to trust me and believe me when i say that NONE of that is true' i said quickly glancing over to him 'baby of course i believe you' he said and took one of my hands in his and quickly kissed it then releasing it allowing me to use both hands to drive.

As soon as we good to Kendall's i jumped out of my car slamming it with Justin still hot on my tail 'baby stay calm it will be okay' he said as wrapped his arm around the small of my back and for a short moment i did believe him that everything would be okay but that quickly changed as soon as Kendall opened the door before she had time to shut the door i pushed it open allowing enough room for me to walk past. i stormed into the living where Zack was sat 'you have got some fucking nerve' i said walking up to him 'excuse me?' he asked all innocently as Kendall and Justin followed in after me you know he should be an actor as well as a model he is so fucking good at it. 'you know what, how dare you turn Kendall against me, YOU told ME three weeks ago that you wanted me and not Kendall and that "we are meant to be together" so don't you dare act like it was me, i'm finally happy in my life so don't you try to ruin it' i yelled getting right in to his face 'stop lying' he said said with a sarcastic laugh 'fuck you just watch the truth will get out' i spat in his face 'and you' i said turning to face Kendall without giving Zack enough time to reply 'you have some nerve believing some prick over your supposed to be best friend so don't you dare come running to me when you find out he is lying because i won't be having any of it' i warned her and i walked out slamming the door on my way out Justin following me out. and do you know what i did as soon as i got out side of the house? i ran to the back of my car slide down it until i hit the floor, hugged my knees and burst into tears. i act tough but i'm not 'baby no' Justin said softly as he joined me on the ground 'i can't do this' i said in-between sobs 'you need to stay strong for me, i believe you and if she doesn't then she isn't worth your time baby please' he pleaded pulling me into his toned chest. everything he said was right and i knew it was but i didn't what to accept it, i have always been there for Kendall and for her to throw it back in my face.. today i have finally seen the real her.. a bitch. and i can't believe it. and i know for a fact that when she see's the real Zack she will come running back to me and i will not be so easy letting her back into my life she wants me out of hers and that's what i will do 'i feel like a mug' i said bringing myself together after i finally stopped crying 'no your not i'm surprised you didn't hit him, i mean i want to and i'm not even you' he said and kissed my forehead 'it's the fact that he blamed me' i said as i stood up to straighten out my clothes and wipe any left over tears falling down my face 'i'm such a mess' i muttered to myself as i climbed into the drivers seat as Justin walked round and got into the passengers seat 'don't say that' Justin said 'say what?' i said as i looked into the mirror and wiped the tears of mascara away from my cheeks 'you're beautiful no matter what. baby you could be wearing the worlds most ugliest outfit and you would still look beautiful' he said as i faced him and he wiped away a fresh tear falling from my eyes. sometimes it's good to cry to let all your emotions out let them be heard, don't torture yourself and keep them in, it makes things worse 'i love you' i told him 'i love you too' he promised. the drive home was quiet but peaceful just what i needed i didn't want a fuss to be made out of me and Justin knew that so he didn't keep asking questions. why was he so perfect? what did i do to deserve him? honestly i don't know but i am thankful that i have him.
when we got in thankfully nobody was in so me and Justin just went in and slouched down on the couch and turned on E! news 'so today model Barbara Palvin was seen crying and being comforted by boyfriend Justin Bieber but the reason as to why is still unknown' the presenter said as they showed pictures 'can i not have any privacy?' i asked 'baby it's okay, lets go upstairs and we can watch some films' he said as he picked me up bridal leaving me no choice but to go with him. i buried my head into his chest and nodded 'thank you' i mumbled against his warm toned chest. he threw me onto my bed like i was a rag doll and climbed on top of me kissing first my forehead, then my temples, then my nose, then my eyelids, then my cheeks, then my chin and finally my lips leaving sloppy kisses against my skin 'be happy you're to pretty to be sad, i mean when you have this.. as your boyfriend you should be happy' he said pointing to himself as he held himself above me with his elbows 'i am happy now' i said smiling and that was the truth i was happy i am happy because i am to surround myself with people who i love and care about. Justin then planted another kiss on my lips as he lowered his body onto mine 'i'm going to get changed i'm not comfy' i complained as we broke away from our kiss 'okay beautiful' Justin said as i pushed him off me so i could get up. i just threw on some little shorts and Justin's jumper before walking back into the bedroom 'are you trying to kill me?' Justin groaned as he let his head fall backwards 'what?' i asked confused 'you!' he said as he pointed to me 'i mean your bum is just there and it's going to be all in my face and your legs!' he yelled excitedly 'i can go change?' i asked 'no!' he replied quickly as he crawled across the bed and wrapped his hands around the back of my legs and pulled me onto the bed 'Justin i'm not a toy' i said 'yes you are' he said as pulled me onto his lap as we got under the covers 'what film are we watching?' i asked him 'paranormal activity 2' he said with a smirk 'noooo' i whined 'i'll get so scared' i told him 'no you won't cause i'm right here!' he sang sweetly into my ear 'i hate you' i said sternly crossing my arms like a three year old in a bad mood 'and i love you too' Justin said as he kissed my neck causing me to giggle from it being ticklish 'stop that tickles' i told him 'what this?' he asked and kissed my neck again, so this time i just grabbed his dick through his trousers again and it seemed to get him to stop 'you can't keep doing that' he said 'why not?' i asked 'because my big friend may get a little happy' he said with a crocked smile i burst out laughing 'sorry i didn't think' i told him, he just shrugged it off as the film began.

every scary moment i would practically scream and dig myself further into Justin's lap and he would keep his arms tightly around me making me feel safe and secure 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!' i screamed as the baby got dragged out of the cot 'i don't know but that shit is messed up' Justin said i'm sorry but something about that boy swearing just makes him even more sexy 'this is so fucked up' i said as i faced away from the TV and hid my face in his chest 'look at me' Justin told me 'what?' i said flatly 'i love you' he said sweetly against my lips making me break into a smile as he kissed me sliding his hands up and down my bare thighs making me shiver and form goosebumps. Justin snaked his tongue into my mouth as our tongues danced against each other as i reached up Justin's shirt feeling the strength in his back as i touched his back goosebumps formed just like on my legs 'pull your trousers up' i said against his lips 'i don't pull them up for no one they sagging good' Justin replied our lips still millimeters apart 'oh yeah?' i asked as i pulled the waistband on his sweats and i yanked them up 'you didn't just do that' Justin said as he looked at me in dis-belief 'oh i think i did' i said with a smirk. Justin grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and walked out of my room and down the stairs and honest i was scared for my life that i would get dropped on my head. after we -no Justin with me on his shoulder- walked around my house a few times he finally set me down in the living room only he sat on me straddling my waist and he looked at me with a evil glare, then he began to tickle me and i let our loud screams and yelps in the hope that he would stop but he didn't for another five minutes. he then laid down on the floor next to me and smiled 'i just want you to be happy' he told me 'i am happy' i said 'i don't want you to worry about Kendall or Zack because they aren't worth it, promise me you won't let it get to you' he asked me 'i promise' i told him although i am not sure i can keep that promise...

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

okay so i now know to never get on the bad side of barbara because honestly i thought she was going to kill somebody. is it bad that i was just thinking about how sexy she looked when she was pissed off.. because she looked very sexy! when i read the text i wanted to kill this Zack kid, who does he think he is? he is a nobody just searching for fame and bringing my girl into it and hurting her feelings is just taking it a step to far. but i can't get involved. Barbara wouldn't want that and Scooter would kill me and he does scare me a little bit..
when barbara broke down in tears i felt two ways about it one i was angry and wanted to go in and kick Zack's ass to Mexico and two my heart just like broke right in front of me when she was crying it was horrible she looked so weak, so vulnerable and i couldn't bare it anymore i had to help her and make sure she was okay. it is hard in this world everyone knows your business and friends and people pass through your life and i guess barbara has never experienced that side to the fame before because she took it hard. but i am just going to do my best to do make her happy and know that she is loved. so i took her home covered her in kisses making her giggle, joked around, cuddled her and did everything i could to make her smile again.. because to me that smile means everything.