Chapter 35

JUSTIN’S POINT OF VIEW

I stormed out of her car slamming the car door shut to show her that I’m pissed off at her and I have every right to be. She just flirted big time in front of me with her EX boyfriend in front of her current boyfriend, how does she expect me to react? The way she hugged him twice both for a really long time right in front of me. She would go shit crazy if I hugged one of my ex-girlfriends but I don’t because I actually respect her and I swear if she does actually call, text him or have any contact with him I’ll be pissed off… he’s a boy and she’s sexy I know what he is thinking I’m not stupid but right now I’m fucking angry.

Just as today was going so good, something has to pop up to ruin it. As soon as I stepped into my house I slammed the door shut throwing my bags and shoes on the floor ‘Justin?’ I heard a women’s voice in a muffle coming from the kitchen but I was unsure as to who it was, I cautiously walked into the kitchen popping my head round the corner until I let out a sigh of relief when I saw that it was only my mum standing in the fridge examining everything in my kitchen ‘oh hey mum’ I said plastering a fake smile ‘you need to sort this Justin get some proper food’ she scowled, I just ignored her comment and sat down ‘how was your trip?’ I asked changing the topic of conversation ‘good thanks sweetie, but you NEED to sort this fridge out!’ she complained ‘whatever’ I mumbled walking away and up to my room, right now I don’t want to be with anyone just want to be alone, I looked on the floor and saw a phone charger that wasn’t mine and the only other person that was here was Barbara, so that must be Barbara's… which means when she realises she will have to come back and get it… Great.

Barbara's POINT OF VIEW

What the fuck is his problem? Why is he being such a dick? Jamie is a FRIEND nothing more now some people say that when their boyfriends get jealous they find it cute and I used to be the same but jealous Justin, nuh uh not too cute, he turns angry and aggressive not just to me… To everyone so he can fuck off and be in a mood and when he wants to apologise he can. You don’t see me getting pissed off every time he hugs a girl or texts a girl, I trust him which proves that he obviously doesn’t trust me. When I arrived home I let out a loud sigh and saved Jamie’s number in my phone and texting him giving him my number before walking into the living room where Josh was sat with a few of his friends ‘hey everyone’ I smiled weakly and waved and sat down they all replied with hello’s as we went back to watching the TV ‘Barbara, are you home?’ my mum called out as I heard footsteps getting louder and louder until the living room door opened ‘hey’ I said without taking my eyes away from the screen ‘can you take Josh to school tomorrow? I have work’ she asked ‘yeah’ I said briefly looking at her and then focusing back on the TV ‘great don’t be late!’ my mum said ‘I won’t’ I mumbled.

I pulled out my phone seeing if Justin had either called or text me but nope he hadn’t guess he is still in a mood, I noticed that I only had 12% battery left so I walked over to the bag I packed for Justin’s last night and rummaged through looking for my phone charger but I couldn’t find it, where was the last place I had it? I had it last night before I went out with Justin, then I put it in the bag and charged my phone at Justin’s… oh shit I must have left it there, honestly right now I would rather go without a phone than seeing him right now but I can’t because this is the only easy way Lacey can get hold of me so I kind of need my charger, great.

I pulled out my phone and text Justin asking him if my phone charger was there and all he replied was ‘yep.’ So I picked up my keys and walked out of the door and began to drive to Justin’s again when I pulled up I saw another car there that wasn’t his and I instantly began to worry… is he cheating on me? Does he have another girl in his house right now when, me, his girlfriend is standing outside? I contemplated walking away from the house but I couldn’t, I couldn’t just leave and forever wonder if he was cheating on me so I sucked up everything and walked to the front door lightly knocking. I saw a female figure walk up to the door and my heart stopped… He is cheating on me.

I was about to turn away when the door opened I looked up from the ground and let out a very thankful sigh of relief, it was only Pattie he wasn’t cheating on me and now I feel bad that I even thought he would. How is it that every argument we have that I end up feeling bad? Because I have no idea. ‘Hey Barbara’ she said welcomingly giving me a hug ‘hey! How was your trip?’ I asked pulling away from the hug ‘really good thanks! It was great to see some old friends again’ she said smiling ‘aw that’s nice’ I said ‘I’m just heading off now Justin is upstairs I’ll see you soon’ she said picking up her bag, smiling and waving at me before she shut the door. I took a deep breathe in and walked up the stairs knocking on Justin’s door ‘GO AWAY MUM’ he yelled ‘it’s Barbara’ I said quietly ‘oh’ was all he said so I took that as a yes and I opened the door, he was lying on the bed just listening to music but he didn’t even look at me or recognise that I was here ‘I came for my phone charger’ I said pointing to the corner where it is as I walked over and pulled it out of the plug.

When I walked back to the door I was surprised when I saw Justin standing in the way of the door so I couldn’t get through ‘excuse me’ I said as I tried to walk out of the door but he didn’t budge ‘what are you doing?’ I asked getting a little angrier he didn’t respond and just stared at me ‘MOVE’ I yelled ‘no, just listen to me’ he said so I sighed and moved away and sat down on his bed ‘you know I get jealous’ he began and I nodded ‘so I don’t get why you hugged him and everything right in front of me, if I did that to you, you would be so mad’ he said

‘he is a friend nothing more, you clearly don’t trust me, and Justin I have sat there and watched girls throw themselves at you every day and I practically watch the female dances grind on you and I don’t say anything because I TRUST YOU! And how are you blame me for this’ I said raising my voice at him; he really has the nerve to blame me for this when I haven’t done anything wrong? ‘I’M NOT BLAMING YOU’ he said standing up and yelling at me ‘THAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I HUGGED A FRIEND AND YOU GOT ALL JEALOUS FOR SO REASON THAT’S NOT MY FAULT’ I said also standing up and yelling at him ‘YOU FLIRTED WITH HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, SO YEAH IT IS YOUR FAULT IF YOU RESPECTED ME A LITTLE AND UNDERSTOOD HOW I FELT WE WOULDN’T BE IN THIS SITUATION’ he said yelling and throwing his hands up in the air ‘I ASKED HOW HE WAS.. HOW IS THAT FLIRTING? AND I CAN’T BELIVE YOU ARE BLAMING ME FOR THIS… You’re so pathetic’ I spat back at him still shouting ‘HUGGING HIM TWICE BEING OVERLY NICE’ he said like it was obvious ‘you’re kidding right? I asked him how he was considering I haven’t seen him in years and he is FRIEND’ I said not raising my voice anymore as I didn’t see the point I was just wasting my voice ‘You know I wouldn’t ever hurt you’ he said with his voice quiet clearly feeling guilty now ‘and you think I would?’ I asked raising my eyebrows he thought about it for a moment and shook his head…

He thought about it and if he thought about it, it means that he doesn’t trust me and that hurts. My own boyfriend doesn’t trust me enough to have friends that are boys, I would never hurt Justin I love him to much so for him to think I would breaks my heart ‘You had to think about it though?’ I asked my voice quiet now just above a whisper he looked up at me and shook his head ‘whatever’ I mumbled standing up to go and walk out of the room, but I felt his soft had hold onto my arm with a fairly tight grip indicating he didn’t want me to leave and he still had more to say ‘do you know why I get so jealous? Do you know I had to think about it?’ he asked standing up and walking over to me and not stopping until our bodies were centimetres apart I nodded avoiding eye contact with him knowing that that is what he was searching for ‘because I think you’re too good for me, you put up with so much shit with me, me being moody, having to travel, leaving you to go to different country, not being able to see you for months, having every moment of my life followed by camera’s, me being stressed all the time… I don’t see how you’re still here’ he said whispering the last part he thinks I’m too good for him? Compared to him I’m nothing in my opinion ‘I wouldn’t leave you because of that, I don’t care about any of that’ I told him ‘why are you still with me then?’ he asked me ‘because I love you and I know being away from you will be hard but we’ll be fine, we always are’ I promised him taking my hand in his and interlocking our fingers, even though I was mad at him I wanted him to know that I loved him.

I finally looked up at him and made eye contact with him he sighed and nodded ‘why am I such a dick?’ he asked resting his forehead on mine ‘you’re not a dick, just a normal boy’ I replied back ‘I’m sorry and I can’t promise that I won’t get jealous anymore because I get jealous but I will try my best to control it and I do trust you just know that it’s just I know what boys think’ he said looking down and resting his hands on my hips ‘I know that’s all I want is for you to trust me’ I told him ‘and I do trust you’ he told me, I nodded before he leaned down and pressed his lips heavily against mine.