Part Sixteen

After I’d finished my speech, I looked around the school for Leonard but I couldn’t find him anywhere. Since I always skipped class bc yolo swag, I decided to run off to his house to find him. It was pretty urgent, anyway. I walked all the way to his house; with Mr Purple following me as per usual in his car and when I got there, his door was wide opened so I just let myself in. I found him up in his room playing LOL, and when he saw me he smiled but then returned to playing. I waited for hours for him to finish his game, but it never seemed to end and soon enough it was night time.

My tunnel of love was pre-moistened with delights. I had waited so long for night, this night. Lennard was about to play another game, but my eager hands stopped him, tapping the X and closing the laptop. It was time. 

“What the fuck are you doing?! Bitch, I was Fiddlesticks! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAD TO WAIT TO GET HIM SABRINA?!??!?! DO YOU!??!/1//1/1” his curly locks bouncing with fury.

“Lenny, baby” I hushed him “…6 months” I whispered, pulling him closer.

His eyes widened, a child-like innocence falling upon his normally bland expression. His buttons popped like a burning monk as I began aggressively ripping off his clothing, tearing through his many layers of plaid and spandex like tissue paper. I pressed a gentle lip to his as his hesitant hands traced through my hair. I had washed it recently just for him. I used his shampoo so he’d smell himself on me and so Moni-gay would know to keep the fuck off. But anyways, we were having the sexy time and stuff. I put my hands down his pants to feel his one-eyed-purple-headed-yogurt-slinger stiffened like the Eiffel tower, so romantic. I touched it.

“Gg! GG!!” he squealed squirming. “Oh god, it’s so….so…squealchy!” he croaked desperately

“Yes” I said approvingly, leaning into his ear “Better get your gumboots. First three rows are gonna get…moisteh.” I breathed into his ear. “Stare into my whispering eye Lennard. Tell me what you see, boy.” I said, pulling away from him. His eyes followed as I began lifting up my floral summer frock to reveal my quivering girlhood.

“Sweet Kelly Clarkson…” he gasped.

“Don’t be afraid.” I encouraged, as he began to remove his pants and panties.

“I’m not.” He rumbled, his eyes narrowing and his voice growing husky and intense. “Get ready to taste my sweetness” He plunged into me with the force of the mighty all-father Odin, his member like a spirit stick devouring my fishy rock-pool. Then it was done.

 “Gg.” He sighed, rolling off of me.