Part Fourteen

“What the fuck?” I glared at him, wondering what the fuck this piece of shit thought he was doing.

“I just… cannot tell thee,” he said, in a randomly acquired British accent.  

“I just thought thee, if anyone one of thee, would be the one that would tell me,” I responded.

“And in any other situation, thee would” he began to attempt to justify the situation, “Look, Sabrina I’m not trying to lie to thee, but I have no choice. I wish I could tell thee but I can’t. I’m deeply, horridly, sorry.”

 “K then, fucknut” I rolled my eyes.

I had accepted the fact I was getting nothing out of Mr Purple, and with that I folded my arms and rolled over so my face was facing downwards into the bed.

“Don’t sulk now, that’s immature- fair peasant” I heard him start saying to me, but I grabbed my earphones and put them in to block him out until finally he gave up and left, slamming the door behind him. Sure I could have been mature about it, but maturity wasn’t really my thing. Not in this moment, anyway.

As I lay there, I decided that I was now alone on my quest to make contact with Leonard. I was angry at Dad and now, after my little run-in with Mr Purple he too would be out of the picture. So it looked like it would be up to me, alone.

I was getting tired of waiting; I wanted to see him soon. I was going to make it happen, one way or another.

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!!1111!!!1