Part Two

I was right in the middle of some serious booty-shaking, when someone grabbed me by the shoulder tightly. Whoever it was, their hand was freaking strong and it pretty much broke my shoulder. I stopped twerking, and spun around to see who it was. It was Mr Purple, the teacher every girl wanted a slice of. And he’d just seen me twerking? Awesome! If that hadn’t won him over, I’m not sure what ever would.

“No twerking in the halls,” he smiled at me, in a relaxed kind of tone.

“Sorry babe,” I pulled out a nail file and started filing my nails, “I just always twerk when I’m happy!”

“As your teacher, I have to punish you for this kind of behaviour,” he said sternly, but I knew he was flirting because he winked at me when he’d finished his sentence.

“But,” I smiled, batting my eyes at him, “Don’t you think it’s cute?”

He grabbed me by the arm, dragging me into the nearest classroom, “Come with me young lady!” he said, shutting the door firmly behind him. I jumped up onto a desk, and sat crossed legged, continuing to file my nails as he began pacing around the room.

“What are we doing in here?” I asked him, looking at him in confusion, but then back at my nails moments later because they were so much more important.

“There’s a problem…” he said, still pacing around the room.

“And that is?” I prompted, still filing my nails. It was imperative that they had to be impeccable at all hours of the day!

“I… I did think it was cute, that’s the problem” he breathed, sighing in discomfort and pure agony.

“What?” I asked, still confused, still filing my nails.  

“Your twerking…. I did think it was cute….” He admitted.

“Awesome! I’ve been practising all summer!” I exclaimed.

“I’m in love with you!” he blurted out, suddenly.

There was silence in the room. I was used to people confessing their undying love for me, it happened every day, but never before had this happened with a teacher. Well, a hot teacher, that is. I didn’t know what to do.  

“Okay, that’s cute!” I exclaimed, “We can talk later okay babe, I’ve got shit to do.”

He said nothing as I skipped away out of the room, avoiding the awkwardness of this encounter, at least for a few more hours until I figured out what to do.