× Half-Boyfriend ×

The day had come to meet Tara's half-boyfriend; Aditya Sehgal. Although I had previously seen him. And so had he. I wasn't prepared as to how I would react. I wore my grey tee and denim skirt. I left my hair out and applied some mascara. As I finished, I finally walked out. I heard the noise of a motorcycle approaching the cottage. My heart beat at the noise, knowing he had arrived. Though, I also knew that he had those bad boy vibes. And I wasn't entirely a fan of them. Plus he was with Tara; well kinda. I felt odd being attracted to a guy who was already with another girl.

As I stood in the hallway, there was a knock. Tara was already on her way to open the door, till I practically ran off. I went towards the kitchen, feeling shy to see him. Tara called out.

"Why did you run away? Scared your going to lose instantly."

I didn't want to act like he already had an effect on me. I decided to play cool as I tried to keep my trembling body calm.

"Noo..I'm just going to make tea. We've got a guest."

"Fine. Whatever you say..And hello handsome.'"

I figured she must have opened the door and he was already inside. How can I face him? Especially after last night's scenario. It was all too consuming and arkward to take in. I decided to look for the tea leaves to distract myself. I searched through various cupboards to look for the cups. I finally found in the cupboard underneath, as I took out three small porcelain cups. I also picked out the matching teapot which was blue and white. I then looked for the tea leaves and sugar, that were placed in the cupboards on top. I realised that I had to get up on the kitchen bench to reach for it. I lifted myself up, putting my knees on the bench, so I could reach. As I extended my body and arm, I could feel my skirt creeping up as I stretched my body. And if anyone was behind me, they can catch a great view of my ass. I noticed it was far back in the top shelf. Why couldn't Tara keep them in a more convenient place? As I stretched more longer, my ass would be completely sticking out. I finally reached the packet, as I slumped back. The next thing was the sugar, as I once again tried to reach for it. With much more effort I finally grabbed it when a voice called out to me.

"Ileana."

I jolted in my position when the jar's lid was loose in my hand. In that moment, sugar began raining upon the handsome figure underneath me. I stood shocked, as Aditya was being drenched with little beads of sugar. In filmy love stories, it would be rain. But in my case, it was sugar. I realised I was staring at him way too long. I quickly got down the kitchen bench to clean up my mess. We were both lost for words.

"I'm so sorry. I got scared. And I didn't even know the lid was open."

Damn you Tara and your lack of kitchen organizational skills.

Aditya just suddenly laughed. He was amused by the situation.

"Is this what I get for checking out your ass?"

I blushed as soon as he mentioned my ass. The bastard was standing there the whole time. I made a face.

"Maybe.."

"Well I only came to say hello, till I had a sugar bath."

He winked. I peered at him closely. He was wearing a white fitting tee that clung to his fit body tightly and light blue jeans. His hair was a little messy and he had facial hair that showed off his sexy jawline. Also when he smiled, it was a sight to behold. Even with sugar all over him. Imagine if it was honey or chocolate dropping all over him. I quickly snapped out of it.

"Here..I'll help."

I went to ruffle off the sugar from his hair, as his eyes looked fiercely into mine. With just one single touch, he looked intensely at me. My heart began thumping, as his gaze burned into me. I felt uncomfortable, as I stepped away.