× Pyaar Ya Yaar ×

The next morning I was completely hungover. As I got up, I looked at my surroundings. I realised I was back in my room, as I saw a glass of water next to me. As I drank the glass, the door opened. Tara strolled in, as she bought me another glass.

"Lemon water. It's good for your head."

I smiled and took the glass.

"Where's Aditya?"

"I'm assuming he's on his bike, somewhere."

"What exactly happened?"

"30 missed calls. That's what happened."

What? I grabbed my phone next to me, as I looked at all of the missed calls. It was from Tara and Adi both.

"Tara? I'm so sorry!"

"You were, especially when you almost kissed the Abhimanyu Raina. who will be shooting at the tea estate today."

"I've heard."

"And when Aditya saw him, it was like he saw a ghost. Do they know each other? And did you know him too?"

"Tara, Aditya knows him because I told him about my past."

"Wait, does Aditya know everything about that night?"

"Yes, everything. And Abhimanyu was the guy who saved my life."

Tara's eyes widened.

"Wait, he's the one who saved you. How can I forget? Ma had told me your story. In fact Abhimanyu had become more famous after that incident."

"Exactly!"

"But why was Aditya offended by his presence?"

"Because Abhimanyu lived in my colony. I used to have a crush on him. Due to the murder, we seperated. And yesterday, Aditya was unclear about our relationship that made me come to the bar. When he saw Abhimanyu and I, he must have thought that those feelings had come back."

"That makes a hell lot of sense. But do you still have feelings for him?"

"No! I was just really happy to see him."

"Yeah, we saw that."

"But he did admit he was attracted to me, which is why I couldn't hold back. The alcohol just made it worse."

"Well, Aditya is really upset. I tried talking to him. But he just bought you home and left."

"I don't know what to do. This is all too much."

"Yeah I understand."

"Do you? Because from what I see, I feel like your developing feelings for Aditya."

"What?! No. How can I be in love with that idiot?"

"Ever since you've come back from Goa, your attitude towards him has changed. Your much more defensive."

"Baby girl, your getting it wrong. If someone is changed, it's him."

I thought back to his words.

"Tara, what if you were right?"

"About?"

"What if he is only in love with me, to seduce me? Maybe that was the only way he could get me in bed. The old traditional way."

"That's initially what I thought. But I saw the way he looks at you. And there must be something about him, which made you share your past with him."

"True."

"Ileana, I just think your over thinking this. It's normal to feel insecure. Especially when you've gone through a lot."

"Yeah. I need a break from all this. Do you mind if I come with you to the tea estate today?"