× The Night That Changed My Life ×

As soon as we came home, we knew where we wanted to be. We immediately stripped off each other's clothes, and landed back in bed. His hands began to trace each curve, while his tongue deliciously explored my body.

The foil packet ripped, as he entered inside of me. He placed his face on my neck, as I dug my nails into his back. He continued thrusting into me, starting off slow. I urged him to speed up, as he increased his pace. He looked up at me, as he met his forehead with mine. We both panted and moaned, without leaving each other's gaze. There was something about the way Aditya looked at me, that made my insides clench. His expression reminded me of the time I spotted him having sex with Tara. His burning gaze that was filled with a certain lust, yet passion in his dreamy eyes. As selfish as it sounded, I felt his sex with Tara was only heightened when his eyes met mine. That gaze was only for me. Just for me.

I moaned loudly, as I almost reached my core. He sped up to match his own orgasm.

"I still remember that night where you were watching me and Tara. There was this curiosity in your eyes."

I blinked at him. It was as if he just read my mind.

"It was as if you have never been touched like this before."

I moaned, as his words sent tingles down my body. He thrust harder, as I gripped onto him, as he thrust deeper.

"Those innocent eyes haunted me, making me crave you so badly."

I was about to reach my point, as my body clenched in ecstasy.

"Adityaaa!"

He thrusted a bit more, till he reached his point. He grunted loudly, till we both collapsed, smiling at each other. He then kissed me gently, as he removed himself out of me. He plopped right next to me, as I put my arm over his chest. He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear, as we looked at each other. He began to trace circles on my back.

"There's nothing that turns me on more than the way we look at each other."

My heart began to accelerate as he mentioned that.

"But isn't this like the same with Tara?"

"No. It's not the same."

I blushed.

"Tara and I do it for fun. But with you, there are all sorts of feelings involved that I haven't felt in a long time."

His face dropped, as I pitied him. I leaned across to kiss him, as he responded back. He broke off the kiss.

"Anyway, you were supposed to tell me something."

His eyes looked into mine, as I knew immediately what he meant. The past. My breathing increased, as my heart began to pound loudly. My eyes turned moist, as he noticed how unsettled I had become.

He cupped my face, as he looked at me affectionately.

"You can trust me."

I stared at him hard, as I could see a reflection of the past in his eyes. And then I was immediately transported back to the darkest day of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------

5 years ago,
Mumbai,
11:00pm.

I was on my way back home in the rickshaw, as I tried calling my parents. Neither of them were picking up.

"Offo!"

"What's wrong, Madam?"

The rickshaw driver looked back at me.