x Epilogue x

One Month Later.

"Ready?"

"Ever ready!"

I took Aditya's hand in mine, as we made our way to the departure lounge. Zara trailed behind us with Gaurav who insisted to come with us. Like Aditya, he too wanted to protect his lady-love during our mission.

We said our goodbyes to Tara and Sahil who were going to take care of things in Mumbai, while keeping us updated about the fanfare of Ravinath, Hussain and Kundan. Ravinath was let out on bail, in exchange of revealing his best friend's illegal activities, providing proof to send him to jail. Aditya was pleased with the outcome, but wasn't completely satisfied till we slayed the next perpetrator.

Aditya finally warmed up to the idea of The Guests becoming a web series featuring Abhimanyu Raina, who was the perfect candidate to tell it.

But only till we delivered complete justice. The truth about my parents murder had been a complete lie. Yet strange circumstances and strangers bought me closer to it, revealing a whole new narration.

Karan and Ajay Singh.

I looked out at the sky, awaiting for our plane to New York to arrive, as we were yet to embark on a new journey.

                 -------------------------

                 Author's Note:

If you have come this far, thank you so so much for reading this book. Yes, I did leave the book on a cliffhanger. But the story of Ileana and Aditya's passionate tale of love, justice, revenge will be continued through the sequel of this book, which I will be writing up soon. Once it's established, I will update you lovely readers soon.

Thank you, again!

Much love, rozepaul8. x