× Tu Tu Tara ×

"Tara?!"

I immediately got up and grabbed my top. I put it over myself, while Aditya put his briefs back on, zipping up his pants. I had never felt so arkward in my life. Tara just walked right up to us, still gaping at the situation.

"Well I was certainly not expecting this for a welcome."

"Tara, we can explain."

"What explain? I'm sure this playboy here must have seduced you, right?"

Aditya was lost for words.

"No. It's not just Aditya. It was me who iniated this relationship. Aditya never did anything without my permission, first."

"Seriously? And since when did you become such a gentleman?"

"Tara, he's not that bad."

I actually got pissed by her comment.

"In fact, he did exactly what you asked him to do. And besides, weren't you the one who encouraged me to have sex with him?"

Tara went quiet for a moment. Then she suddenly began to erupt into laughter. Aditya and I looked at her worried.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I can't believe I came home to find my half-sister giving head to my half-boyfriend."

I flushed red.

"Are you okay?"

"I thought bad boys like Aditya weren't exactly your taste. But now that you've tasted him, I guess he is now."

I was a little irked by Tara's reaction.

"Well Aditya and I are together."

I grabbed his hand, and held into mine.

"Seriously? Is this how Adi got you into bed?"

Aditya's mood suddenly changed. There was a flash of red in his eyes. It reminded me of the time he got mad about Zara.

"Tara!"

I guess I understood why Tara was behaving that way. Although they weren't completely together, they were still a part of each other. And I might had just jeopardised that.

"I asked her out first. And besides when have you ever looked beyond me than just my dick?"

"Adi that's because we made a promise to each other that we won't ever form a emotional connection with one another, nor with anyone else."

"Exactly, we made it clear to each other that we were just friends with benefits. But Ileana is different. And with her, things are different."

"That's exactly what I mean. You don't deserve to be with someone like her."

Now I was getting mad. I couldn't control myself, as I went forth to slap her across the cheek. Tara touched her cheek, glaring at me. Aditya was also shocked by my reaction.

"I was just looking out for you. Sister!"

Tara looked at me teary, as she stormed off. I walked straight to my room. And Aditya walked right out of the door.
---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, I was already in the kitchen. I woke up early, so that I could prepare breakfast. I spend the whole night awake, going through last night events. In fact, I felt bad for taking the matter too far. I knew I shouldn't had slapped her. Though I was still upset about her bitter words against Aditya. It seared my heart, knowing how nice he was. And what I want and deserve had nothing to do with her. I was capable of looking after myself.