× All Kinds of Blues ×

"Can you make a just as amazing dessert?"

"Huh?"

"Dessert?"

Ileana looked away.

"Oh."

"What were you thinking? Did you have something else on your mind?"

"No!"

I was flustered. Why did he always do this to me? I took another sip of wine.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Fine."

"So.."

"So.."

"Can I get my treat?"

"Off course!"

Why was I disappointed? I took the final bite out of my pasta when I began to clear up everything on our table once we were done. I raced to the kitchen, to make Aditya's dessert.
I looked in the fridge to find anything. I saw milk and eggs. I recalled there was also flour and chocolate powder as well as all the other essentials in the pantry. I decided to make brownies and was going to add ice-cream with it. I got to work, as I began making it.

As I finished mixing all the ingredients, I decided to dip my finger in to taste the batter. Before I licked it off my finger, I couldn't get the visual of Aditya out of my head. I closed my eyes, as I imagined him licking and sucking off the batter on my finger. I moaned in satisfaction in response to the sensation. I was so lost in savoring the batter when someone cleared their throat. I quickly flashed open my eyes, realizing it was Aditya who was looking at me amused by the situation.

"Is the batter, that good? I'm not surprised if it is."

I froze in my spot. Thank god, I didn't say his name, else it would have made things more awkward. I suddenly felt my body tense up and was left in a hot mess. Pun intended.

I got my hands dirty, as I placed them into the batter. I formed them all into little squares, as I positioned them all on the baking tray. Aditya again was observing me as his eyes were on my hands and me simultaneously. When I finally finished, he walked right next to me. I could feel my heart pounding, as his mere presence affected me. He put his finger into the bowl, and scraped the remaining batter on his finger. He put his finger into his mouth, as I watched him closely. My eyes lingered to his mouth, then to his tongue. What was up with that tongue? I couldn't get my gaze off it. He closed his eyes, mirroring the same reaction he gave when he tasted my sauce. Okay, not mine. Although, I was oozing plenty right now.

He moaned in satisfaction, as I realised that he was potentially making fun of me. Or did he genuinely enjoy the sensation. I glanced away coyly, before my body hapazard my brain.

"Mmm..."

He finally opened his eyes, as the lust in his eyes darkened.

"I imagine what you would taste like, next."

His voice turned low, as he winked at me. His swirling tongue left me breathless.

That had to be the most intense cooking session of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------

After a night of my amazing brownies. The next day, I was sitting in the living room looking and switching through channels. Tara had Netflix on her smart tv, but I didn't have an account. I know, I know. How is that possible? Maybe, I should make an account. Or should I ask Aditya if he knew Tara's account details? Or maybe he had one?

I decided to go to Aditya's room, where the door was closed. I knocked on it. There was a brief pause of silence when the door finally emerged. A sweaty, hot Aditya came forth who looked like was just working out. He then lifted his tank top up, to wipe his face, revealing his toned abs. I just stood there in awe of his body and state.