× Irresistible ×

I couldn't contain my breath as he neared me.

"Aditya..I don't know what to say."

His lips almost met mine, when I pushed him away.

"My shirt! I need to put this in the wash. It's stained."

I diverted the conversation, as I got up to go towards the laundry.

"Ileana.."

I quickly walked inside, as I pulled my shirt out of my jeans. I began to unbutton it, as my hand began to hurt.

"Ouch!"

I couldn't unravel it, when Aditya's voice rung out.

"Need a hand?"

I blushed, as my body began to tingle. I continued on, but with difficulty when I felt two hands on me. I jolted in my spot, when he undid my shirt. I glanced around nervously, as he gently took it off my shoulders. I stood there only in my maroon lace bra, and blue denim jeans, as he placed my white shirt into the wash. He looked at me with wild lust, as his eyes wandered over my body. He licked his bottom lip, but he did something I did not expect.

"Wait here. I'll bring you your top."

I just stood there surprised. I actually wanted him to touch me. But at the same time, I felt like he shouldn't. Aditya was right. I was all sorts of feelings. As much as I wanted to listen to my heart, my mind always came in between to control it. It was an indescribable feeling.

As he was about to leave, I called out to him.

"Just bring my white kurti."

I stood there arkwardly for a few minutes, as I tried to take care of my hand. He finally arrived on the dot with the white kurti in his hand. Though I did the unexpected. Before he could give me my top, I walked right up to him, and smashed my lips onto his. Aditya was caught by surprise, yet his hands snaked around my waist, as the kurti dropped to the floor. His lips moved roughly against mine, as his tongue matched the pace of the mutual hunger for one another. I always imagined how his lips would feel against mine. And the reality of it exceeded the fantasy that I had weaved.

"Ouch!"

I realised I placed too much pressure on my hand, as I yelped in pain. I aprubtly moved away, as we both tried to catch our breath. Aditya stared at me mischievously, yet with need. I licked my lips, as I immediately picked up my kurti that was discarded on the floor. I put it on, as I fixed my hair, swaying my hips at him as I walked away.

Aditya smirked, as he picked up my bloody shirt and put it inside the washing machine.

I raced to my room, closing the door behind me. I closed my eyes, as the fell of Aditya's soft lips were still lingering on mine. I touched my swollen lip, blushing at the experience.

How long was I going to resist him?

---------------------------------------------------------

Aditya didn't come after me right after, and neither did I. I stayed in my room continuously playing over the scene in my head. At the same time I was contemplating if I should carry on with this feeling? I had never let anyone come so intimately towards me. It wasn't technically my first kiss. I had my first kiss when I was fourteen. It was at my friend's party, where we were all realising our  teenagehood. It wasn't even classified as a decent experience. Infact it was sloppy, and regretful. It wasn't like this at all. Though Aditya had practice. I on the other hand, forgot that along with my mind. I had a body. A body that I thought I would never share. Especially since it was only meant to be destroyed.