× Baarish ×

The ride back home was tormenting. I was extremely impatient, yet sexually tense. All I knew was that I wanted him so bad. But at the same time, I was worried as to how it would turn out. Although I had finally established a sense of trust with Aditya, there were still nerves.

As soon as we reached the cottage, there was no turning back. My body as well as mind had both surrendered to him. We didn't say a word to each other, as he settled his bike first. As I got down, he helped me. As soon as his hands went around my waist, I immediately felt chills down my spine. It was crazy to think how one single touch of his could affect me so much. Often when I thought of the idea of someone touching me intimately, I immediately recoiled.

We made our way inside, as I held my breath. The faint click of the door increased my heartbeats, as we entered inside. I couldn't look Aditya in the eye, as I anticipated what was to happen next. He smirked, as I looked at him quizzically.

But then the tormenting silence had perished, as he smashed his lips on mine. In the blur of the moment, my lips responded with a sense of animal hunger. I had never wanted anything so bad in my life, as I kissed Aditya with aggression and excitement. He then picked me up, as he took me bridal style towards the room.

He took me to the same bed, I had spotted he and Tara in the first night I saw them together. I still recalled the their heavy breathing, while Aditya's gaze was only fixtated on me. I never imagined it to be us next. He dropped me on the bed, as he stood up in front of me. He began to peel his jacket off. I gazed at him, as I bit my lip. He then unbuttoned his shirt, as he threw it across the floor. I licked my lips at the sight of his body, as I took in his beautifully structured form. He sauntered towards me, as he went forth to kiss me. He went for my cardigan, as he took it off. I went for the hem of my shirt, as I pulled it off me. I flung it across the bed, as I grabbed Aditya's face towards me, kissing him with ferocity. He smirked, as his lips responded in the same way. We were both hungry; that too for each other.

He pushed me down, as went for my neck. He slowly, yet roughly nipped my sensitive spot. His tongue glided across dangerously, as I held his head. He bit down slowly, till his lips continued further my body. He placed a sweet kiss on my navel, when he looked up at me. His eyes were dark and lustful, that gripped me completely. He then grabbed my waist, pulling me closer towards him. I was laying by his side, breathing erratically, as his skilled fingers danced dangerously across my back. He pulled each strap down, finally unclapsing the hook. He threw my bra across, as he placed a sweet kiss on my bare shoulder. Our naked chests touched each other, as he pinned me underneath his penetrating gaze and body.

He then tugged at my jeans, as he undid the buttons and pulled it off quickly. He placed kisses on my thighs, till he pulled down my panties. I laid there bare, vulnerable and a hot mess. My cheeks grew red, as I looked at him. Droplets of rain began to fall against the window, as Conoor was struck by a curtain of rain. I realised it was first time, I had seen rain in a while. I got up on the bed to observe the rain, as his eyes followed where I was looking.

"Wow."

I smiled.

Aditya smirked.

"It's been a while since it's rained. And when it does, Connor never ceases to amaze me."

It struck me that I was sitting there naked and watching the rain. Although we were supposed to be making love. Aditya sat down next to me as he watched me, enjoying the scene.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready?"

I looked up at him with wide eyes.