{Chapter 2 - It Must Be a Dream}

-=Addison's Point of View=-
It was the weekend so I was up. I looked at the time on my phone. It said 2:11am. I smiled. Jacksepticeye might be up...

I feel like a stalker. I shrugged and logged onto my laptop.

Jacksepticeye is my favorite YouTuber in the world. Turns out I live in the same town and country as him. I've never ran into him before. I hope I will once in my life. I have a feeling I will.

He's saved me in so many ways. A lot of people have said that about him but it proves how much he really has saved others. When I wish I could vanish in thin air, I go on his channel. The introduction to his videos make me smile and I always do them with him. He's so energetic I can't help myself from having the same energy.

I don't have an extreme mental illness but I do have the daily stressors to worry about and YouTube makes me feel better. The content creators are amazing in every way.

I take out my camera from my closet. I recently took pictures of my newest masterpiece. I made a portrait of Sean, his real name is Sean, and I added Septiceye Sam to the painting. It looked realistic and I am very proud of myself. I painted it on a building my parents own. They accept me as an artist for the most part and the building needed a paint job, anyway. I hope they don't mind.

I took out a camera cord and plugged it into my laptop, downloading the photos to my hard drive. I opened the application Photoshop and fixed the little things around the border of the photo. I nodded when I thought it looked presentable.

I saved the photo again and when online to a website called Tumblr. I clicked the create a post button. I chose photo and began writing the caption:
It was captioned:
"For Jack...
I love you Jacksepticeye. Here's a present from me to you. Hope you enjoy :3."

I smiled looking at my word choice. I didn't write a huge paragraph since I've done that many times already. I've already expressed my thanks to Jack many times so I'll keep this short and sweet.

I turned off my laptop and got ready for bed. I changed into shorts and a sports bra. That's how I sleep. Deal with it. I hoped back in bed and put my laptop on the floor. I swung the covers over me and thought about Jack. I hope he sees my work.

If he did, it must be a dream.

My eyes grew heavy and I fell into a deep sleep with Jack on my mind.

~
A/N: sorry this chapter isn't too long! I'll post a longer one tomorrow ;)

Love you all!

I'll see all you dudes in the next chapter!