{Chapter 19 - A Whole New World}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

I continued driving down the road. I had my GPS set on the airport. I heard Addison's sobs coming from the back seat. I adverted my eyes to the rear view car mirror above me and saw her looking out the window. The Swedish man, whose name is Felix, glanced at her and looked slightly annoyed.

"Can you stop crying for one minute?" His voice was laced with annoyance and he gritted his teeth. "Just shut up!"

Her eyes were wet with tears and the glimmer of the sunshine hit them. Her hair was in a loose bun and she wore some of my smaller fitting clothing. A pair of black sweatpants and a red v-neck t-shirt. I gave her a look and she noticed. She stared at me for a moment and then looked away with a face a disgust.

She gave Felix a dirty look and flipped him off.

"You're not the one who is being forced out of their own country with a psychopath Irishman and a 'I try to act all tough' Swede." Addison fired back and looked back out the window. I heard Felix grunt. I squeezed the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white.

My mind drifted off to what happened just an hour before.

{Sean's Flashback}

After I read the note, I sprinted to the front door. I didn't bother telling Addison anything important since I was such in a hurry. My hands fumbled with the door handle. My stress level was starting rise.

Once I left the apartment I ran to the elevator. I didn't feel any fatigue since the adrenaline was pumping through me. I pressed the down button but nothing was happening. I didn't have time for this.

"God damn it!" I screeched as I was rapidly pressed the elevator button over and over again. My hand grew tired and that told me it's either broken, slow or in use. I ran to the door leading to the stairwell.

I started descending down the stairs, keeping my feet moving in a rhythm so I wouldn't fall. For the first time in forever, I was scared. Who was this who knew about Addy being kidnapped? I thought Mark ratted me out but someone has known for awhile. I just know it.

I arrived at the bottom of the stairs. I pushed the exit door open and entered the lobby. My mind was focused on one thing: get out of this mess. I kept my strides up as I went down the sidewalk. The wind hit my face as I kept running. The air was also humid because of all the rain that falls in my area. My breathing was starting to become more rapid.

The local bar wasn't far from where I lived. I arrived there five minutes later and entered. I looked around and saw no one suspicious. The bar was quite large. Decorative lights were hung from the walls to add a more home feel to the building. Many different people were talking and mingling while sipping on their drinks. I was absorbing all the details until someone covered my mouth and dragged me into a secluded room. My feet dragged on the floor as I tried to struggle out of their grasp.

I tried to yell, scream or say something but it all came out as mumbled noises that couldn't be heard. My body was dropped on the floor. A pain ached in my butt because of the impact.

The room was pitch black so I couldn't see anything.

"Hello? Who's there?" I called out into the darkness. No one answered but a light turned on. It was shining in my eyes and blinded my vision. It felt much worse than the lack of light.

"We know you have her." My ears absorbed the sound of a voice I've never heard. "And we know where you're living with her."

I tried to play dumb. "What are you talking about? And who are you?"

A low chuckle emerged from the mystery person. "Don't play dumb, Sean. You know exactly what I'm talking about. We'll get Addy and you'll be all alone again."

I got up from where I was sitting because the pain of being alone hit me again. It was like the cobwebs were being cleared. My stomach ached and my head pounded. I started running to a door which I could see.

"Hey! Stop!" A voice called after me.

"Not today!" I yelled back and kept going and eventually out of the bar. A few people gave me a weird look and I ran past them on the streets. I dialed Felix's number. He picked up after five rings.

I was starting to run out of breath. "Hello? Felix? C'mon! Plan is on. Get to my house asap."

"You got it, boss."

Felix was living here for this reason. His home country was Sweden but the money I was paying him was hard to pass up. He's basically helping me get Addy and myself to the Americas safely.

I made my way back to the apartment and grabbed Addison. She started to struggle but a few words made her weaker.

{Sean's Flashback Over}

My thoughts were interrupted by he GPS telling me to turn right to my destination. Now we're here, arriving at the airport. I parked the car and started to climb out of the front seat and onto the pavement. Felix grabbed Addison's arm and exited the car. I grabbed the luggage, that contained some of Addison's, mine and Felix's belongings.

"If you make a peep, you'll regret it. Trust me, you'll be an orphan." Felix shot at her. We had to do this so she'd shut her mouth and not get us caught or arrested.

I heard a slight sob come from her plump lips. I'd do anything to kiss them again. I stared shaking my head to get the idea out of my head. Focus, Sean. Focus.

"I have people all over the airport disqcuized as police that won't hesitate to stop you if you get any ideas." I said as I looked around the main lobby and check-in desks in the airport.

She nodded and started holding my hand. I jumped because I didn't know what she was doing and wasn't used to this. I fumbled with words and what to say.

"W-Wha-t?" I started but was cut off.

"I'm imagining you as Robert, so don't get any ideas." She spat. Ouch. I let out a breath of sadness. I felt my heart shatter as we approached the desk.

"I see, Addison." I wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. Addison looked at me because I didn't call her some pet name. I looked in another direction. I wanted her stare off me. I itched my neck.

"Hello, welcome to Irish Airlines. How may I help you?" A younger woman greeted me and winked. I rolled my eyes. She was clearly going to try to flirt.

"How about you cut the flirting so I can get to my plane? Thanks. Ireland to L.A. California. Three seats reserved. The reservation should be under Sean Mcloughlin." I responded with no emotion and smiled. I heard Felix snicker behind me. The lady swallowed nervously and started to tap her fingers on the computer keys. After that our luggage was weighed and checked in.

"Ah, yes sir. You're all checked in. Thanks for flying with us." She shot me a fake smile and waved.

"Thanks for your crappy service." Addison said a little louder than she meant to. The woman scuffed and kept working. I started to laugh slightly. Addison smiled for the first time.

We were on our marry way until we were stopped by a familiar face at security.

"Mark?"

•••

A/N:

Sorry cliff hanger... :o

Don't hate me!

Teehee.

Anyway thanks for reading. Have a nice night / day!
-S