Part 1 Chapter 1

It was the first day of summer. I had survived my last torturous year in high school . I had wanted to be an architect ever since I was 7 and now I finally am achieving that dream. When summer ends, I plan on going to McGill, it is one of the highest ranked architecture schools in the country.

It worked out perfectly because i can see my besfriend every day.

Me and Mitch have been friends for over 10 years now. We met during fourth grade when we would always be the ones who would get in trouble along with our other best friend Jerome. We eventually created a bond. And from filth grade until now we were inseparable. Jerome was also one of my best friends but I really never felt the same as when I was around Mitch.

I was still lying in my bed when I heard a bleep come from my phone.

Mitch: Get your lazy ass over here. we r guna film some hunger deens :D

I lazily picked up my phone and replied.

Me: Thanks alot for waking me up :P

Mitch: sorry :$ but pls come

Me: Fine. I'll be there in 30.

I threw my phone on my bed and got up.

I sauntered my way to the washroom.

I brushed through my long brown hair and brushed my teeth.

I walked into my closet and picked out some lace shorts and a denim flannel top. I put some eyeliner mascara on my already huge green eyes. I really wasn't that big on makup, no one needed to impress.

I grabbed my phone, my laptop and my mint vans and left.

It was a short ride to Mitch's house. He lived only about 15 mins. away.

"I'm home Fucker!" I yelled as I walked into Mitch's house.

I walk down to his basement where we do recordings. hmm I thought. There was no one here.

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"KATE!" Mitch yelled.

"Dude, its not like this is your first time seeing me in 10 years." I reply.

"I know but I still missed you"

I turned and hugged him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After recording a few rounds. We finally came to my favourite map.

"DAMMIT!" I screamed after being killed off spawn. "WHY MEE!"

"Because your bad at the hunger deens" Mitch replies calmly.

"No im not!" I whined.

"How many times to I have to tell you that you cant charge strait at the person your trying to kill. you have to do circular motions." He says while demonstration on screen.

"I don't like you" I joked while pouting and hiding under the bed in the guess bedroom in the basement.

After a few moments Mitch walked into the room and sat on the bed like I knew he would.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you by taking you out for lunch".

"Okay" I say happily.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey doods! I am a huge fan of TheBajanCanadian so I decided to write a fanfiction about him :D pic of kate on the side :DDDDD

pls checkout my youtube---> www.youtube.com/annaisabanana4life

hope you liked the first chapter! Vote, comment and add to library!

xox~Anna