Chapter 6

"Kate! Oh ma gawd, what are you doing out here?" Mitch said.

I shrugged and look down.

"Get in, your probably freezing."

I stood there not replying.

"Please Kate."

I reluctantly got in the car because I was really freezing and I really didn't know where I was.

"You want to talk about it?". He said sincerely.

I sat there, I wanted to pour all my feelings out. But I just sat there, unable to speak.

Moment passed until I finally collected all the courage to break the silence.

"Where were you the past year? Huh? You don't understand all the pain I went through, I had no real friends to even open up to. You broke me Mitch, I changed because of you. And you know what? I'm happy the way I am now. You made me cut, you made me starve myself. You don't know how upset I was when I finally figured you wanted me away. And I really don't need you Mitch. And now I freeking lost my job." I ranted.

My voice was surprisingly calm when I spoke.

Mitch wouldn't meet my gaze. When he finally did, i noticed a single tear rolling down his cheek. I was surprised, Mitch never cried. I remember back in grade 7 when Jerome broke his arm, he didn't even cry.

"I'm sorry" he breathed out.

There was that long awkward pause again.

"I'm sorry", he repeated. "This was a hard year for me. My parents separated, mom has never been the same. Little bro hasn't been his cheary self lately. My parents have blamed their breakup on me. Dad said he can't stand me doing YouTube videos for a living. I tried applying for a collage but they wouldn't even take me. YouTube has been the only thing keeping me going. I wanted to talk to you but I don't know what kept stopping me."

Now Tears were rolling down his face, I couldn't help but feel bad for him.

"I'm sorry I really am, I don't know what to do anymore Kate. I know I can't live forever off of minecraft. I'm confused and to be honest, I'm kind of depressed."

He looked away out the window.

"I just wanted you to know this, I'm not expecting you to forgive me" he mumbles.

I felt really bad now. I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned my head on his shoulder. I could feel him tense up and then relax.

He looked at me.

I had tears threatening to spill too.

"Now you made me feel bad too", I laughed causing tears to fall a little.

"Good" he said, whipping my tears away.

"You jag" I said jokingly pulling away.

He pulled me back and I fell ontop of him. The rain fell harder and we just sat there in the car laughing out heads off. We fell into a comfortable silence.

"I missed this," Mitch said.

"Me too", I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for the drive" I said as I was getting out of the car.

He dropped me off at the Starbucks where I had left my car last.

"Hey wait!" He said.

"Mhm?" I questioned.

"I'll call you later, ok? Me and Jerome bought house in LA, along with the rest of team crafted. I don't know where you live but call me later."

"Kay, I'll see you soon." I gave him a smile and walked away.

I got in my car and drove straight to the nearest scotia bank. I checked my savings.

"Oh shit"I cursed under my breath.

I had barley enough for 2 months rent, gas and groceries. It was Christmas and I barley had money for just necessities for 2 months.

My parents had stopped financing me, they didn't want to 'spoil' me. They paid for my tuition for university and that's all. I barley talk to them anymore. You see I've had a dark past with them that I really don't want to get into. But the point is, I don't bother them, they don't bother me.

I started breathing hard. I have terrible anxiety problems you see. I got in my car and resting my head on the steering wheel.

Damn, I'm in huge shit.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guysssss omf 100 reads :D love you all<33333 Remember to vote, comment and add to library!!! Hmmmmm, 150 reads for next chapter?:3

Heh I hope you liked this long chapter, ouuu Mitch and Kate r good again:)

Xoxox-Anna

Check out ma YouTube----> www.youtube.com/user/annaisabanana4life
Or search 'KeepinUpWithAnna' <--- im the one and only;)