Chapter 8

I sat there stunned. 1 million subscribers? That's holy fucking a lot.

Jerome and Mitch had offered me to spend the night in their mansion and i agreed to it. Mitch lent me a baggy shirt and i just kept my leggings on.

I tossed and turned unable to sleep. the words one million kept swarming my head. I checked my YouTube on my phone. 1,000 subs it read. I smiled, it gave me a confidence boost but i knew that 1 million was near impossible.

I got up and went to their kitchen. i got a glass of juice and sat on the counter drinking it. As i was in mid thought, a voice interrupted me.

"Oh god its just you" Said Jerome. "I thought someone broke in or something"

"Ha yea, i cant sleep" I replied.

"How come?" Jerome asked.

"I cant get to one million" I said.

"Hey, sure you can. you've got a month and anyone pretty and funny as you are can easily get one million" Jerome chirped.

I laughed, "Thanks bro"

he pulled me in for a hug. I've never had an older brother but honestly this is what I imagined one to be like.

"But first, tomorrow we are going to your apartment and we are going to pack your bags. Your staying with us, for at least a month." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We left early in the morning to bring my stuff to the team crafted mansion. Sheets, clothes, computer, and a whole bunch of other things. We managed to stuff everything into jerome's car.

I checked my phone and it said

Skype: Message from FinsGraphics- I finished your channel art:D i hope you like it, i sent it to your email:)

I quickly replied, absolutely grateful for fins help.

We set up everything in my room or where I was staying. they bought me a new minecraft account because my old one had a stupid name. We ended up making my gamer tag LegitKateKraft.

"Lets record our first video" Mitch stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HEY GUYS! Today I'm here with Jerome and we are playing draw my thing on Mineplex! Ew who's this girl with this ugly skin?!" He said punching at me.

"Your skin is uglier!" I yelled at him jokingly.

"AHHHH SHE TALKS" Jerome yelled.

"I dooooooo?" I played along.

"Ok well anyways, you guys might remember but this is KATE! and yes, she is back!!" Mitch explained.

"you will never get rid of me" I said in a creepy rape voice, crouching into his body.

And so the video went on. Making weird innuendos and jokes. The round finally ended and mitch closed us off.

"Kate finally started her own YouTube, KateKraftMC. Please, please, please sub to her." Mitch begged. "You guys were requesting it nonstop."

"We will feed you raw fish for days!" Jerome piped in.

"And if you enjoyed this video remember to give this video a like! Lets aim for 20,000 likes for Kate coming back" Mitch continued.

"HASHTAG KATESCOMEABCK! get it trendin!" Jerome interupted.

"And love you all, see you all next time" Mitch ended the video.

Mitch and Jerome walked me through editing and they also bought me Sony Vegas pro and frapps. In no time, the video was up.

I watched the subs flow. Holy shit. 20,000 already. And its been what? 2 hours? well Mitch and Jerome did both have almost 2 million.

I didnt hear mitch slip into my room. He put his hand on the back of my chair. "We can do this."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ouuu oporation Kate joins TC is in commence! Remember to vote, comment and add to library! and lets go for 270 reads for the next chapter! btw sorry if your minecraft name is LegitKateKraft :/ i made it up on the spot. This chapter was sort of a filler:$

Kisses-A

oh yea btw i suck at making covers as you can see:P so if any of you want to make me one help will be appreciated:) and yes the wannabe tumblr girl in the photo is me... hehe. ily all!