Chapter 2

Mitch did what he promised and brought me out to the all so luxurious McDonalds.

"Classy" I joked as we walked through the doors.

"I know" he replied "and it's all for you"

We walked up to the counter and ordered. Of corse Mitch just had to buy the whole intire menu, I don't get how he can stay this fit when all he lives off of is cereal and fast food.

We took our food and he drove to a nearby park.

Just being 18, Mitch was a decent driver.

He placed a blanket just beside a lake and set up our food like a picnic.

"You really do now how to treat a woman" I complemented.

"Woman?" He questioned. "More like a insane ferret"

"Shutup u jagg"

"I'm not a jag!!" He whined.

"Oh I'm sorry, I meant the jagg mastaaa"

"Take it back"

"I do no tell lies" I replied smugly.

"Fine. You asked for it."

"Wait Mitch, the the he-- " I was cut of when he started attacking me with tickles. "Stawwwwpppp" I cried.

"Only if u say Mitch is the bestest person in the world and he is not a jag and I love him very much!"

"Mitchisthebestpersoninthewordandhesnotajagandilobehim" I breathed.

"You are forgiven"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After eating at the park we decided to go back to Mitch's and record more minecraft. We skyped Jerome and Bashur and recorded some brides.

"And that is it for this episode, remember to rate comment and subscribe. Click on these links below to check out bash's and Jerome's channel. Let's go for 10,457 likes for this video. Ill see you all next time, goodbye." Mitch ended the recording.

After recording me and Mitch watched the avengers in his living room.

"You know I never thought u would actually make a living of minecraft" I commented.

"But I do and you can't stop me" he replied.

I reached over and grabbed some of his Reece's cereal.

"But you wouldn't be if I didn't make u in the first place" I said with a smirk.

"I know Kate, I don't know what I'd do without you"

His arm fastened tighter around my waist and I lent my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home with a smile on my face. I got in the shower and threw on some shorts and an oversized shirt that was probably Mitch's.

I got my laptop and checked my mail.

What I saw changed my life.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, please tell me what u think of this book so far :) I am a huge fan of the benj and I would love it if u vote, comment and added to ur library :)

Xox- Anna

www.youtube.com/annaisabanana4life - check it out