Chapter 9

Throughout the week, Mitch and Jerome helped me with my channel. They thought me to edit, advertised me and got people to colab with me. They were basically like my managers. Me and Jerome decided to start a thing called 'Kate's klassic Fridays' we were going to do things like vlogs, pranks, challenges and tags.

Our first victim was of course, Mitch. We woke up early in the morning while Mitch was still asleep and we placed Saran Wrap all over the entrance. And then we got these smoke bombs from Party packagers and placed them inside the oven.

So basically we would activate the smoke bombs and yell and panic that the oven was on fire. Then Mitch would come racing down still not fully awake yet. He would crash into the Saran Wrap, fall, make a fool of himself and get mad.

Me and Jerome glanced at the clock 7am it read. We needed to start the plan before 8 because that's when Mitch would be fully awake. We set everything up in about 30 minutes.

"Jerome, activate the smoke." I whisper yelled.

"Kay biggums" he replied.

We set the camera for perfect angles then he pulled them and we waited a few seconds for the smoke to half fill the kitchen. Jerome nodded at me queuing me to commence.

I let out a wail "JEROME WHAT THE HELL!??" I screamed.

"IT WASNT ME I SWEAR" he yelled.

We hear fumbling from Mitch's room and then him running down the hall.

"WHAT THE HELL IS- " he stopped when he ran strait into the Saran Wrap and fell back.

Me and Jerome busted out laughing.

"Ah- I-i-told you-it-work" I choked out.

"AH THAT WAS PERFECT" Jerome yelled out of breath too.

"Why!? Why would you guys do that!?" Mitch yelled, extremely angry.

"IM SORY" I said to him helping him up.

Jerome was still on the ground laughing too hard.

I calmed down a little, giving Mitch a hug. "I'm sorry, we're sorry" I say still laughing.

"Oh yea and by the way, say hi to the camera" I revealed.

"WHAT" Mitch said. "YOU ARE NOT POSTING THAT ON YOUTUBE"

I grabbed the camera and ran. The video was still rolling and I filmed Mitch chasing me and Jerome was nowhere in sight.

Mitch caught me, he hugged me from behind not letting me go.

"PLS I FAN" I said trying to get Mitch let me post the vid.

"No" were his last words before he ended the video.

What he didn't know was that the camera that I got had a setting where the photos and videos you take get automatically imported on to your connected device. Me and Jerome had planned this earlier knowing that Mitch would delete it. And that's what he did, he deleted the video. I secretly smiled knowing that I got the footage anyways.

He gave me back my camera after deleting it.

"Screw you guys, I'm going back to sleep." Mitch said.

I looked at Jerome and signalled for him to come to my room.

"Did you get it?" He asked.

"Let's check" I replied.

We checked in the shared folder of 'my documents' and there the video was.

"Yesssssss" Jerome said.

We turned the camera back on and we filmed that last bit of the video.

"Ok guys there we have it. We are introducing 'Kate's klassic Fridays'. Here we will be vlogging, pranking, doing tags and challenges." I said.

"And basically just trolling people and ruining their day!" Jerome added.

"Like what you just witnessed there" I said referencing the video we just got. "He thought he deleted it"

"But we got all of it" Jerome finished for me.

"Now if you liked that remember to hit that like button to show us you want more klassic Fridays! I'll see you guys all next time, take care!" I ended the video.

Me and Jerome finished editing it and uploaded it. Like after like and like. People seemed to have really liked it.

"I MADE THE POP PAGE!" I yelled.

The video had made it to the top of both entertainment and gaming. And was also 6th on popular. I was ecstatic.

Around lunch I checked my subs. 160,000 it read. Holy. Shit.

______________________________________________________________________

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY SO FAR! Is the sub count too unrealistic? cuz idk, it seems pretty possible to me. Especially when you have Mitch and Jerome's help. But please, please, please leave me some feedback!!!!

Vote, comment, add to library! Uhhhhhh 330 reads for next

Xoxox-Anna