Chapter 16

We all boarded the plane. We were all put in first class and I was beside no one in particular just because the seats were all pretty far apart. It's been a couple days since sky announced we were going to New York. Jason and Quentin couldn't go because of their schedule. I watched as the clouds swooshed past me. Planes are boring as fuck, honestly there's nothing to do but watch movies that were too long for the flight.

I pulled out my phone to play flappy bird when I felt a shadow in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I say to who ever is there in a annoyed voice because the last thing I want is for someone to ruin my day even more.

"Yo, what up with the attitude?" Jerome replied.

I set down my phone and looked around. Everyone was preoccupied, on their phones or sleeping or something.

"Sorry, planes just make me pissy." I reply.

"naw g, Its okay." Jerome assured. 

We talked for a while then he decided to bring up something I was really hoping he wouldn't. 

"So you and Mitch eh?" He said winking.

"No u" I replied not willing to say anything.

"Come on Kate" Jerome replied.

'I don't know, hes going to have to try if he likes me. I don't know right now" I say. 

"Fine, lets pull a prank on someone." Jerome suggests.

Ian was fast asleep on the plane so we decided to film us screaming at him that the plane is crashing and see what his reaction is. We tiptoed right next to him and started the camera. 

"3..2..1.." Jerome said.

"OH MY GOD, GET UP THE PLANE IS CRASHING." I screamed.

"IAN HURRY" Jerome yelled at the same time. 

He sprung out of his seat but failing miserably because his seat belt was still on. he threw his phone across the room and started yelling things. 

Me and Jerome burst out laughing. Ian sat there confused, then his face changed to a shade of red.

"I HATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" He yelled and started chasing us.

Everyone stopped what they were going and turned to see what was going on. Just as Ian was going to tackle Jerome, the flight attendant stopped him and told him to sit.

Ian sat down and ignored us for the rest of the plane ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later.

I wake up hearing a voice on the intercom.

"We are soon landing, so please lock your seat belts"

I did what the person said. I cant believe I actually slept, I never do.

About 20 minutes later the plane finally landed. It was a really confusing process going through security and getting out bags and stuff. We finally boarded the taxis that were going to bring us to the hotel we were all staying at for the next week or so.

The cars were me, Ian, Adam in one and Jerome, Mitch and Jason In the other. Adam was asleep and Ian was still mad at me so I stayed on my phone the whole time but then a gleaming light shone through the taxis window, I finally put away my phone. It was 12pm and the lights of the city were incredible. We were just entering through Queensboro Bridge and I could see the empire state and the Chrysler Tower.

"Adam, wake up" I whispered at the sleeping Adam beside me.

He got up and he started marveling at the Manhattan at night.

I quickly texted Mitch.

Me: omg r u seeing this?

Mitch: ikr btw share a room with me and Jerome?

Me: duhhhhh

I closed my phone again. This is going to be a hell of a vacation.

_______________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! pls comment how you think fo this story so far! how am I doing, any suggestions? critiques? RATE COMMENT ADD TO LIBRARY

kisses-A

A/N- btw Ive been to newyork many many many times so I know my shit ;) i think ._.