Chapter 4

It's been 3 months since I've moved here. For the first couple of weeks me and Mitch have been talking nonstop. Then 4 weeks later, he started ignoring me. It wasn't until 2 weeks ago that he started completely ignoring me. And oh trust me I was mad, I was very mad. It's been a month since did started starving myself and trying to forget the person I was before.

I had begun self harming. The pain of reality was just too much. Nobody understands, I have tried to stop but it's like an addiction. Just something you can't explain, like trying to convert mental pain into physical pain.

Today I was going to do something crazy, something I've been thinking of doing for a while now.

I walked down the empty plazas near my apartment I was staying at. I walked into a hair salon greeted by a woman in her mid 30's.

"Hello there Hun, how can I help you?"

"Um I was thinking full blond"

"Ah yes that would compliment your eyes very well" the woman said.

I've always wanted to dye my hair but never put myself up to it, today was one of the very few breaks I had so I convinced myself to do it. After about half an hour later I looked at the mirror infront of me. I didn't even know who I was. My green eyes glowed from the blond honey coloured hair I now had. My California tan complimenting my face nicely.

"Thank you" I smiled at the woman. That would be the first time in a while.

"No problem" the woman smiled back.

"How much would that be." I asked.

"$20, half price just because you, young lady are so sweet"

I walked out of the parlour with a smile. I felt semi good with my decision.

I checked my Facebook. 2 messages it read. I had made some friends durring the last 2 months, or corse they weren't as good as Mitch was but they were best they could get.

Hannah: hey! Me and Brooke are having a bonfire with a few others down at the boardwalk. Come pls!

Me: lol yea sure what time?

She replied rather quickly.

Hannah: 8

Me: Kay see u there :)

I checked the clock to see that it was only 6.

I click 'new tab' and the first thing that my fingers decided to type was www.youtube.com. It hurt to see Mitch be so happy without me but I don't know why I did it anyways.

"Hey doods! Mitch here with Jerome, Bashur and Ashley!"

I forced myself though the whole video, Mitch has grown over YouTube throughout the last 3 months, what used to be 500,000 subscribers is now 1 500 000.

Throughout the video, a tear fell from my eye I wiped it away angrily. Who was this Ashley girl anyways.

He's not even being himself I thought he uses that fake attitude. He tries so hard and he puts on this stupid act saying stupid stuff.

I got up and went to my bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You are better than this" I mumbled to myself. "I don't need Mitch, he can't hurt me"

I looked down at my scars.

I took everything sharp out of my drawers and threw them out.

" I am going to change and forget about my past"

I looked at my new blond hair. I liked it I really did and now, I felt somewhat good about my body. The past month I've lost 10 pounds. I am 5'7 115lbs I know I'm under weight but that's just because I have no butt. It boosted my confidence and that all that really matters.

I put on some concealer, powder, eyeliner and mascara. I guess u could call me cake face but I looked really bad without it.

I walked into my closet and found my blue bandeau bikini and threw on a sleeveless top and some jean shorts overtop.

I picked up my phone, wallet and my keys and left.

I turned on my phone, 7:30 it read.

My custy apartment was just a little west of Beverly Hills. Where I studied wasn't that far from my house, about 15 minutes away.

Hannah and Emma had told me to meet them, Connor and Travis at the small pier near the Santa Monica sea side. The little place where we met up almost every week, the small surf shops, the small carnival almost always set up. A truly magical place.

"Oh my god! Hey gurl!" Hannah greeted me with a hug right when she saw me.

Hannah was just about the most gorgeous girl you will ever meet. Her sky blue eyes and her golden girls cascading down her back.

"Hey" I replied.

"Kate!" Yelled Connor, running to give me a hug.

Connor was tall, lean, had tan skin and dark hair. He was good looking but I must wasn't attracted to him.

Emma and Travis eventually arrived also greeting me with smiles and hugs.

The whole night passed very quick. It consisted mostly of roasting marshmallows, singing by the fire and getting pushed into the water.

I felt wanted, like I belonged. I even almost believed that I didn't need Mitch in my life anymore. But deep down inside I realized it would come back to haunt me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I really do hope you are enjoying this book. It's boring at the moment but trust me, it will get better. Just hold on and plz don't let go!

Remember to vote comment and add to library!! 50 reads for the next chapter ;)

Xox- much love from Canada, eh?