Chapter 17

We passed through the amazing lit of streets of newyork. I loved every little part of it except that it took us about an hour and a half to get to our hotel which is on 54 street and broadway. I loved the location, it was close to Times Square and Central Park.

When we got out of the taxis, we unloaded all of our things and walked into the hotel. The outside looked amazing with tall renaissance type architecture. We walked in the the ground was covered in this marble like material and the walls were white. Machinima really outdid theirselves.

We checked in and emidietly said our goodbyes and left to our separate room. Mitch and Jerome didn't even change or brush their teeth, they literately got in and crashed. It was 1:30 am but I know what hygiene is so I brushed my teeth, changed into pyjama shorts and a loose top and threw my hair up into a bun.

When I got out I saw Jerome snoring, sprawled out, taking up the whole queen sized bed and Mitch tucked up all cozy in the other. I sighed, opening the drawers to find extra comforters to make a makeshift bed.

"What are you doing?" Mitch asked all loopy and half asleep.

"You fatasses took up the beds" I replied quietly so I didn't wake Jerome.

"Come cuddle with me" Mitch said.

I raised an eye and looked over to see his eyes closed with one arm lifting the blanket and the other hand patting the place where he wanted me to sleep.

I sighed and walked over. I was cold and really tired otherwise I wouldn't of taken the offer.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yea g" he replied still sounding like he was asleep.

I shrugged and climbed in. It was warm and my eyes emidietly drooped, it felt so good finally being in a bed.

Suddenly, I felt arms slip around my waist. Mitch pulled me close and buried his face in my neck. It was surprisingly comfortable and made me feel all warm inside. I didn't want to make him stop but he was half asleep and didn't know what he was doing. I gently tried to pry his arms from around my waist.

"Mitch, what are you doing?" I asked softly.

"I need my teddy" he stated.

I couldn't help but laugh, I tried to hold it in and ended making wheezing noises. A 19 year old who still slept with a teddy?

"But my teddy is way too skinny" He said.

I didn't know if I should of felt offended or if that was a good thing.

"Go to bed, your drunk" I stated.

He made mad noises then started making soft snores.

I closed my eyes too. Mitch was really warm comfortable but he was ticking my neck with his nose so I kept trying to inch away. Eventually I got really tired and I fell asleep too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of camera shutters. I looked around to see Jerome, Adam, Ian, and Jason all standing around me and Mitch all taking pictures.

"What the hell guys!?" I yelled and tried to hide my face.

Mitch was still asleep somehow. I stood up, ignored them and took a few things to the washroom to get cleaned up. They are such armature jerks.

It was really cold in newyork. I looked out the window to see it snowing. Wow, it never snows in California.

I brushed my teeth then brushed my hair and threw it in a messy bun, put on light makeup, eyeliner, mascara, concealer. I threw on black leggings with a green coat with a furry hood and put on a scarf. I smiled at how I looked and grabbed my brown ankle uggs and my purse and left the hotel. I heard Adam say something from behind me but I ignored him.

As I walked out the hotel, the receptionist nodded at me and I greeted him back. For the first time, I got to really soak in the Manhattan air. It was amazing, the streets were filled and light snowflakes came from the sky.

It didn't take long to find a Starbucks, there was one literately at every corner. I got in line, ordered then sat by the window with my caramel brûlée latte. I checked my twitter and the pictures of me and Mitch were everywhere. I didn't really care that much, the boys were just being annoying and childish. I admit though, the pictures were cute, me and Mitch being all cuddly. I sipped my latte when I got a text from Jerome.

Jerome: where r u??! We're sorry!

Me: idk u tell me

Jerome: seriously.

Me: I'm fine chill

Jerome: listen we r actually sorry

Me: k

I grabbed my bag and left to go to the hotel. When I got there Adam and Jerome kept trying to apologize but I ignored them. I walked into me, Jerome and Mitch's room and locked the door not letting Jerome or anyone in.

I walk into the bathroom to find a shirtless Mitch brushing his teeth. He had baggy sweatpants on and his hair was all messy and it was damn hot.

"Yo bish" I said.

"Hey" he finished and replied.

"Did you see what everyone posted?" I asked.

"Yea, my gosh. I was half asleep yesterday, I didn't know what I was doing. And the pictures are my fault but I don't mind that much." He mumbled.

"Naw it's fine, I know I'm too hard to resist cuddling with" I wink.

"You cheeky bitch" he replies with a smile.

He turns back to the mirror and tries to fix his bed head. I walk up and hug Mitch from behind. I looked in the mirror and we looked like a couple. We both smiled. And then I decided it was a great time to bring this up.

"Soo... U still sleep with a teddy bear? I say cheekily.

_________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! Sorry for the wait! I've been super busy. But here it is! Leave any suggestions, thoughts, critiques. Much love!

-A