Chapter 13 - Introductions

Itachi's POV

My eyes watered slightly at the sight in front of me. I immediately went to the cell door and opened it, taking off the chakra blocks around their wrists. Amaterasu jumped into my arms and I hugged her back. Akari stood in the same spot staring at me. I looked her in the eyes and saw the small tears escape her eyes as she walked up to me, slapped me, and kissed me passionately on the lips. I embraced them both and treasured that we were together again.

"We thought you died" Ama said with a saddened face.

"I did, but someone revived me" I told her sweetly.

"We need to get out of here, we were attacked and brought here after we were knocked out" Akari said urgently.

"By who?" I asked but had a small idea of who it was.

"Some woman with black hair and onyx eyes, she's and Uchiha too, she had some weird Sharingan she called the Eternal Kurai Mangekyō Sharingan" Akari continued standing up and getting Amaterasu up. I chuckled and  also stood up.

"Come, lets go" I said and led them out of the cells to the meeting room.

"Do you want anything to eat or-" I began to ask but was interrupted when they both took a defensive stance with a kunai and Sharingan activated. I turned to look to the entrance way to see Naomi followed by Shisui. Naomi smirked deviously at Akari and Amaterasu.

"That's her" Akari said looking at me. I sighed and began to introduce them.

"This is Naomi Uchiha, she's not going to hurt you, Naomi I'm sure you've already met them, but this is Akari and Amaterasu Uchiha" I said as she smirked even more.

"Glad to officially meet my niece and sister-in-law to be" she smirked and I glared.

"What do you mean she won't hurt us, she kidnapped us, and what do you mean niece, who is she?" Amaterasu asked getting agitated.

"I didn't hurt you did I? Just simply knocked you out, and I'm gonna take them, wouldn't want you stabbing me" she said and used the speed of the body flicker to appear in front of them and take the two kunai's from their hand although it just looked like the kunai disappeared as Naomi re appeared back in her spot, dropping the two kunai. The two girls jaws dropped at Naomi's speed. I silently chuckled at the rivalry already growing between my sister and daughter. They are both so stubborn and its going to be hard to get Amaterasu to listen to Naomi because she's going to be training her.

"You should be thanking me, I'm the reason Itachi is even alive and I brought you here to be with him" she said to them with a slight glint of teasing towards them because she knew she was right.

"He's alive because you went on a rampage when he died" Shisui stated when he realised but immediately regretted it when she turned to glare at him. She began walking towards him, who was standing in the doorway.

"Well one would not be very happy when they witness their brother kill their other brother, and last I checked, that's the reason your here as well" she said getting closer and closer, smirking when he gulped.

"True..." he nervously spoke rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"Wait, brother? Itachi you only told me that you had a brother, not a sister as well" Akari asked turning to me, making everyone else also turn towards me.

"Yeah Itachi, what about your favourite sibling?" Naomi mocked me while the other two looked at me.

"Well...Naomi is mine and Sasuke's younger sister, she was born a few months before the massacre happened" I said.

"Yep, I was born and happiness came to the world......barely, I'm not happiness" she said first sarcastically then menacingly.

"But anyway...your gonna have to behave because I'm going to be training you" Naomi said looking at Amaterasu. Amaterasu paled at the look on Naomi's face and I smiled slightly.

The family is coming back together finally.

__________________________

A/N: Sooooo, sorry for the long wait, kinda...this chapter is all over the place so I'm sorry if it's confusing😅 I've got no idea how to write the lead up to the the war and stuff, but I can promise some big stuff will happen😄

If you have an ideas of stuff that you might want to happen, simply comment it😋 I'm gonna see if I can add some.

Comment and Vote