Chapter 12 - ??? POV

Soo we were given a few weeks of vacation before we start our shooting. So I decided to go to Hawaii for beach fun and to relax. I really love Hawaii because of its beautiful beaches and of course I started great memories here. When I think of this place one thing comes to mind, I mean one person comes to mind.

As I arrived, I took a cab and went straight to the hotel where I'll be staying for about 1 or 2 weeks. So I'll take a rest after all it's already late.

-In the Morning-
I woke up early to have an early start of the day. So while I was eating a light breakfast, I received a text from Ashley and she said that Vanessa was out of town or maybe out of the country and that Vanessa is facing a few problems right now that's why she left. She is very worried about her best friend. I texted her that it's going to be alright after all it's Vanessa we're talking about. She is a very strong girl. She is a fighter and she can face every single problem and solve it the best way she can.

I am really worried to where Vanessa run off to. I hope she's okay. Back to my routine, I started jogging towards the beach. Of course I did some warm-ups before I go. And while I was jogging I noticed a familiar face going also to the beach but we are taking different paths. So I followed her to where she's off to for me to be sure if it's really her and of course I kept my distance.

When we arrived at the beach, she laid down on one of the benches while I just sat on one of the blankets on the sand not that far from her. After a few minutes, I decided to get a closer look. Once I was already standing right next to her, I confirmed it is truly, 100% her. I can't believe she is here, Vanessa is here. So I took a picture of her and I'll send it to Ash telling her that she is here in Hawaii. And in a few seconds, she was already calling me. I have no choice but to answer her.
-Phone Coversation-
"How did you find her."

"Hey Ash. I didn't know she was here. I just saw a familiar face and followed her and when I got near her, it is Vanessa all along."

"I'm very worried about her. At least, now I know that she's safe because you're there."

"Yeah *while staring at Vanessa and gently brushing-off some of her hair out of her face*"

"See you both soon, stay safe and kindly keep an eye on her. Please."

"Sure Ash. You don't need to remind me. I will always keep my eyes on her. Always."

"I know that. Bye."

"Bye Ash."
-End of Phone Conversation-
And I hang-up. After me and Ashley's conversation, I walked a few miles from Vanessa and I just stared at the beach, thinking. How life would be better if I didn't screwed up a couple of years past. I kept asking myself questions that I, myself, can't find the right answer. And when I turned back to where Vanessa was, she was already gone. I tried looking for her but I can't find her. Then, I got hungry all of a sudden. So I went to my favorite restaurant here.

As I went inside, I ordered some pasta and a glass of cold water. Then, I looked for a vacant table for me to eat. But to my luck, all seats were taken except for the girl who was seating near the window. I excused myself and asked if I may sit with her for there is no more vacant ones in the restaurant. She just nodded as her reply. So I just sat quietly and just looking at her. I kept staring at her and trying to look at who this person might be. But just then, my order arrived and the waiter asked me if I knew who is she. I answered no. Then the waiter whispered, "I think destiny has its own hands right now. Because the one you are sitting with is none other than Vanessa Hudgens.". I looked very closely if it's really Vanessa. And when I saw her face, it is really her. I thanked the waiter and he left. I started to eat my pasta and got worried that Vanessa isn't eating her pancakes. She's thinking too much that she is eating sloppily. As I finished eating, I asked for my bill and for Vanessa's. Once I paid our meal, I looked for a clean napkin and started to write something. Once I was done, I left it on the table making sure that she will find it and I requested the waiter to clean the table when Vanessa was done eating and check if Vanessa got my letter. And if Vanessa asked, to not say who I am even a single detail.

As I got myself a perfect spot at the beach, I became curious about what was Vanessa kept thinking about. After I watched the news about Austin leaving a bar with a girl last night, I got really mad at that asswhole. But as you can see I can't do anything about it. I think maybe that's one of things Vanessa was thinking about.

As I was heading back to the hotel, I saw Vanessa leaving the restaurant and started walking the same path I was walking. So I stayed close behind her and after 10 minutes, she entered the same hotel I was staying. I still followed her to her room and I noticed that my room is in this same floor. Then, she entered on one of the rooms and I can't believe that......

-----------------------------------
Sorry cliffhanger... So how was it?