Chapter 2 - Sunday Afternoon (Part 2)

Ash's POV

"ZACHARY DAVID ALEXANDER EFRON, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' HERE?!!" *thinking*

"Ash are you okay?"

O.M.G I forgot about V.

"Yes I'm okay..* Making an excuse..

"Then why do you look soo..... I don't know, Nervous?"

"What?! Of course not."

Then we started to eat..

Vanessa's POV

I still can't avoid looking at Zac. Yeah, I have a current boyfriend, but every time I, I don't know, remember the great memories of me and Zac, I still have a weird feeling that's different between me and Austin. Now he's with another girl, maybe it's her girlfriend, I feel awkward seeing them having the time of their lives. I keep staring at Zac's beautiful blue eyes... THEN.... He stared at me for the first time in 3 or 4 years. I will never forget how he used to stare at me and suddenly he put a small warm smile on his face. The smile and the eyes always makes me fall-in-love with him again and again.

But today, he made me fall-in-love once again. I could melt like an ice cube. I wish you were still mine until now. But if cupid will strike us, we can still give it a second chance. But I have an awesome boyfriend soo snap out of it Vanessa Anne Hudgens...

"I Love you Zac." I whispered but Ash heard me.

"Vanessa Anne Hudgens!"

"What the hell Ashley!"

Ashley keeps on laughing because of what just I said earlier. It's a good thing that it's only a whisper.

"Ash stop it." *blushing*

"What? It's soo hilarious. So all this time, you still have feelings for Mr. Blue eyes over there?"

I just nodded.

"This is a great news to tell Zac and it will make our plan soo fabulous!" I gave her a serious look.

"What plan?" I asked Ash

"Uhmmm. Nothing"

"Ashley Michelle Tisdale! You're not telling me something and you know how I feel when you keep secrets from me right?

Ash just nodded.

Ash's POV

I hope Vanessa doesn't find out about me and Zac's plan. I hope that I didn't look too nervous in front of her. Even Zac has already a relationship with Lily Collins, he still loves Vanessa with all his heart because he still believes that their love is his destiny and there will still be a Forever for the two of them. I was one of the witnesses how their love started and how it flourished into an amazing one. I was truly a fan when it comes to their relationship. I once thought that she was the first one to get married than me but then it happened. Like all fans, I was so sad when they had their break-up. Its like my world was broken into pieces.

*Back to reality*
OMG! Now Vanessa is going to figure out our plan. What's wrong with my mouth today. Should I tell her about our plan or just make a reasonable excuse. But I don't want to keep secrets from my Best Friend. Should I?

"Ashley Michelle Tisdale!" V is already glaring at me. It feels like I'm on a hot seat today. And I know V's glare. When she glares like that at you, you should already tell her the TRUTH. But how can I tell her the truth if I don't want our plan to be ruined. Think Tisdale, Think.

"Ashley I'm waiting"

"Okay, Look, I don't want to be get in trouble."

"Why would you be in trouble?"

"Because......SOMEONE IS GOING TO KILL ME IF THAT SOMEONE IS GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT IT!" *shouting*

Now everyone stared at us looking rather confused.

Vanessa's POV

Great! Now everyone is looking at me and Ashley. Thanks Ash.

"What the heck did you do that for?" getting pissed at Ash.

"Hey Ash. Hey V."

I know that voice.

"ZAC! Nice to see you again." Ash hugged him.

"Nice to see you too. Hey V. How are you?"

"Hi Zac. I'm fine."

"Zac let's go?" Someone just hold Zac's hand while he was talking to me and Ashley.

"Oh, before I forgot, V, Ash this is Lily. Lily Collins. My Girlfriend. Lily this is Vanessa and Ashley."

"Nice to meet you Lily" I shrugged, Lily smiled and Zac and Ash seems to have an eye talk. (Eye Talk/Talking means talking with the use of your eyes. Only your eyes. Just in case you didn't know.)

"Zac let's go?" -Lily

"Okay." -Zac

"It's nice to see you once again." Zac said with a smile and a wave that means goodbye.

A wave is the saddest part of ending a happy moment. Especially between me and Zac. Because a wave is the last thing me and Zac gave to each other.

"Vanessa? Are you okay?" -Ash

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.. I just remembered something."

"Something? or Someone? -Ash said while smiling

I raised an eyebrow at Ash.

--------

What does Ashley mean? Someone? Something? But what or WHO do you think Vanessa is thinking about.. Catch it in the next chapter... Comment if you please....