Chapter 7 - Austin's POV

I don't know where to start but since me and Vanessa had a date something felt wrong.

Me and Vanessa met way back 2005. I met her while she's still dating Zac. I know I can't compare a love that had already grew but I'm trying to be more than that. After a few years from 2005, I was a part of its sequel, Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure where she would visit once in a while to support her best friend and my co-star, Ashley Tisdale. I never thought that I liked her more than just a friend. But enough of the past.

Soo I checked Vanessa if she was okay but once I got near her house, she was already leaving. She didn't text me about her plans for the day but still I wanna know. I tried calling her but she didn't picked up the phone. Soo I tried following her to where she's off to.

Its been hours and I think Vanessa has no intention to stop driving but suddenly she stopped at an unfamiliar house. It still looked new. Soo I stopped a few meters away but I can still see her. A few moments later, she got off her car and started walking slowly to the house. I can't still figure out why she's here. Is it her friend's house? Or relatives'?

After more or less 45 minutes, she was running towards her car, crying. What happened?! She started her engine and took-off. I didn't follow her this time, I was planning to figure-out what happened but after about 5 minutes, someone peered through the door of that house but I didn't quite figure-out who it is. Soo I decided not to pursue my plan.

I went home afterwards. I tried calling Vanessa but she wasn't picking up. So I just went to bed with all these thoughts still inside my head...