Chapter 26 - Questions

Started: May 18, 2019 (11:35AM)
Published (OG) : May 15, 2020 (11:40PM)
Last Update: May 20, 2021 (10:03PM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zac's POV
          It is the night before our flight and we started packing our things. I was in my hotel room while the girls was in theirs. I called my brother to let him know that my flight is tomorrow morning.

"Hey Dyl, can you pick us up tomorrow?"

"Sure, just send me your flight schedule and I'll pick you guys up."

"Thanks Dyl. I'll send it ASAP." Zac said while holding his laptop.

"No problem bro. Who is 'us' by the way?" Dylan asked.

"Oh, it's just me, Ashley and...Vanessa." Zac smiled as he sat down on the sofa.

"Vanessa? You guys together again?" Zac's brother teased.

"No. Not yet officially, I think."

"You think?" Dylan asked.

"Yeah. We didn't talked about it yet."

"Just be careful."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Zac asked.

"I don't know." Zac's brother said. Zac just shrugged and brushed the comment of his brother.

"Don't forget about picking us up."

"Yeah, yeah. See you soon and have a safe flight."

"Thanks. See you soon." And they hung-up.

Zac sent their flight schedule to his brother as planned. As he was finishing up, he decided to check what the girls are doin. He fixed his suitcase by the door, grabbed the letter on his table, then the keys to his room and went next door. He knocked on the door but nobody answered. He tried calling Vanessa and Ashley but he was put on voicemail. He was about to call them again when his phone started ringing and saw who was calling him.

"Hey where are you guys?" Zac asked.

"Hey Zac. Sorry I didn't answer your call. Ash here didn't want me to. We're here in Seaside Restaurant having dinner." Vanessa said.

"Am I disturbing you two?"

"Ohh no no. If you want, come and join us." Vanessa insisted.

Vanessa's POV
"Ohh no no. If you want, come and join us." I insisted then I took a bite of my food. But suddenly Ash snatched my phone from me and I was trying to get it back.

"ZEfron, we're having our girl bonding here and unless you are a girl you are welcome to join us." Ashley said while smiling jokingly at me. I just looked at her in disbelief.

"Yeah yeah yeah. If you want some take-out we'll bring you some."

"Alright. I know." Ash shrugged and I tried to grabbing my phone from her. So it ended like we are having a tug-of-war.

"Okay bye ZEfron. I think your bae wants to talk to you." I looked at Ash, shocked of what she just said and mouthed at her "WHAT!" and she just laughs. I put my phone to my ear and heard Zac chuckles.

"What's funny?" I smirked and I could hear Zac cleared his throat.

"Uhm nothing." He said. I laughed.

"Nevermind Ash. She's crazy. Are you coming or not?" Ash gave me a look. I laughed. I heard Zac laughed. I missed his laugh and I can imagine the way he smiles. Just imagining his face makes me smile.