Chapter 6- Memories

Vanessa's POV
Looking back, makes me miss those wonderful times I have with Zac. Yeah, Austin is a great guy. He was there for me when I was heading the wrong way but you can never compare a love that gave you all and a love that meant forever.

It's 2pm and I decided to have a long drive. I don't know where I was going until I realized the neighborhood I was driving into. It's been like forever since I last visited here. Until I parked my car infront and I stared at it before I slowly got out of my car. Good thing I found the keys near the scrapbook and kept it for specific purposes. Well good thing conscience is useful once in a while.

I walked to the front door and I used the key to unlock it. Once I was inside, tears were already starting to fall. Our house, Zac and mine, doesn't look old. I thought this house was for sale but at the looks of it, Zac didn't sell our house. Our pictures were still there. The house didn't changed a bit. Everything is still in its place like the last time I saw it. As I entered slowly, I smelled bacon. Once I reached the kitchen, I was surprised of what I saw. He was cooking and singing. He was singing my favorite song, the song that he always sings to me.

And all of a sudden, I started heading back to the front door and I started went to my car and left. I was crying. I went to Ashley's and good thing she was alone. I told her what happened starting with the albums until a few minutes ago.

Zac's POV
I woke up early. I did my daily routine and I decided to take a walk and I know exactly where to go.

After 2 and a half hours, I have arrived and I went straight inside. I took a bath and I watched television. After 2 movies, it's 12:30 pm. I cooked lunch and went to bed. After 2 hours, I just go round and round in the house. Looking at picture frames, portraits and until I reached the living room where there are pictures of me and Vanessa that were given by fans and exclusive photos that only me, Vanessa and close family and friends only knew. How I love her soo much. Too much maybe. I was already planning on proposing to her so that the world will officially know that she is mine and no one can take her away from me. Until my worst nightmare happened. It felt like my world was torn into a million pieces. And to make it worse, it was a day before her birthday. I prepared a simple dinner for both of us. I never expected that after a very happy moment will be also my worst moment. I will never forget that night.

After a few minutes, I realized it's almost 4 pm. I decided to cook some snacks. First I toast some bread then I cooked some bacon. While I am waiting, I started singing...

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

I heard someone humming. Soo to find out who it is, I 'accidentally' dropped the wooden spoon so that I can glance who that person is. By the time I was picking the spoon, I saw that person already headed for the door. She dropped her handkerchief. I picked it up and I was surprised who that person is. It was my gift to her on one of her birthdays and I can't believe she is still using it. Cherishing the moment I continue singing.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,
I will never be with you.

Vanessa, I whispered... How I wish you're still mine... I can wait. But can you??..