Chapter 1 - Sunday Afternoon (Part 1)

It's been like FOREVER since Zac and Vanessa broke-up. But even it was so long ago, they still have feelings for each other. Even if they already have their own relationships.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa's POV

On a Sunday afternoon, I want to buy some clothes but I want somebody to accompany me but who? Suddenly my phone rang..

"Ness?". It's my Best Friend Ashley Tisdale.

"Ash? What's up?"

"Are you free this afternoon?" asked Ash.

"Yeah.. Why?"

"Well I need someone to go out to the Mall with me? Wanna come?"

"Ashley Michelle Tisdale you read my mind."

"See you after 20 minutes then?" *hoping.*

"Yep. See you in 20 minutes."

Then I hang-up.

After 20 Minutes, I drove up to Ash's driveway and honked. Suddenly Ash went running towards the passenger seat of my car.

"Hey Ash. How are you?"

"Fine." said Ash.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!"

At the Mall
When we arrived, we didn't waste any more time to goof around.
After about 3 hours of shopping for clothes and shoes, we decided to grab some food.

Vanessa's POV

"Hey Ash, where do you wanna eat?"

"How about Starbucks. I really need something to drink after our shopping spree." Ash said.

"And we can grab some pizza after."

"Sure. Why not."

After buying some food, we're looking for a vacant table for us to seat. Then I saw someone familiar. I tapped Ashley's shoulder and asked her if she recognized that familiar face. Then she nodded.

Ashley's POV

"O.M.G." I breathed.

I hope Vanessa didn't heard me. And what the hell is that person doing here. I've got to deal with that later. I got to deal with Vanessa first cause she kept on looking at that person like there's no tomorrow. But I gotto admit it, that person gets hotter everyday. And I know why.

Vanessa's POV

After looking for a table, me and Ash keep glancing to where that particular person have just seated. I feel kinda nervous cause first that person looks hot and second I got goosebumps. Should I say Hi? or I Shouldn't care?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh... Who's that Mysterious Person Vanessa and Ashley keep glancing at? Find out on the next chapter. Comment for your suggestions and if you like me to keep on goin'...