Chapter 22 - Just the 3 of Us

It's Soo cool to have readers all around the world, especially from India, Malaysia, Australia, Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, and ofcourse from my country, Philippines... Thank you guys for the love and support...
---------------------------------
Vanessa's POV
It's been three days since the incident happened. And me and Ash were taking good care of Zac these past days. Now, he is sleeping on my couch. He doesn't even want to go to his hotel room. I don't know why but I think he doesn't want me to know where his room was. Well I don't mind but I'm getting a bit curious why. And Ashley? Well, she too is sleeping on my bed. Well now, it's our bed 'cause she's staying with me until we go back to L.A. for the HSM Reunion. And good thing both of them are not a snoring type of person when falling asleep.

I realized that 'Mysterious Letter' has not sent me a letter since, I don't know, maybe a week? So I decided to write him a letter. It goes like this, 'Hi Mr. Mysterious Letter. Glad to meet you, sort of. I still have no idea what's your name. If that's okay, I like to meet you in person and have a little chat with you. Just tell me, well in our case, just send me another letter if you agree to this. Yours truly, Vanessa Hudgens'. After I finished, I folded up the letter and put it in an envelope and wrote on the front, 'To: Mr. Mysterious Letter'. Done. So I walked to the door and placed it near my doorstep so he could notice that I left him a letter. Once I closed the door, I was surprised when someone hugged me in the back. When I turned, of course it's no other than Mr. Blue Eyes.

"Hi! " Zac said.

"Hi. Glad you're awake Mr. Sleepy Head."

"What do you want to do in this lovely morning?" Zac asked letting go of me.

"How about we watch some TV while waiting for Ash to wake up." I suggested.

"Sure. Anything for m'lady." Zac winked.

So I decided to watch some movies. And right on time, Disney is playing High School Musical 1. So Zac grabbed some popcorn and layed down with his head on my lap.

"Are you going to sleep during this whole movie?" I asked.

"Of course not! This is one of my favorite movies of all time." Zac said playfully.

"Oh really."

"Yeah. And I'm gonna tell you a secret."

"And what is that?" I asked.

"She's not that pretty. Oh hey! She looks a lot like you but way younger." Zac said pointing at Gabriella on the TV screen then pointing at me.

"Hey!!" I don't know if that's an insult to me or to my character. So I pushed him from my lap until he fell down on the floor.

"Ouch!" Zac said while caressing his butt.

"That's from me and Gabriella." I stood up and walked to Ashley who, by the looks of it, is still fast asleep.

"Okay I'm sorry. You're not pretty, you're beautiful." Zac said while hugging me from the back.
I smiled and I think I also blushed. We stayed like that for a few seconds, little did we know Ash was already up and saw us hugging.

"Just tell me if you guys want me out of here. 'Cause by the looks of it, I'm the one who's destroying all the fun." Ash said sarcastically.

Zac let go of his hold of me and stood there, smiling. I saw Ash smirked at us like she's saying, I have a plan for these two. Ash stand up and went to the bathroom to change her clothes and fix herself up. While we waited for Ash, Zac excused himself because someone's calling him.
"Hello?" Zac said.
"Oh hey man. How are you?"
"Good. So about the thing. Is it going as planned?"
"Terrific!!"
"Okay, I'll just text you when." Zac said smiling.
"Thanks man. Owe you big time."
"Bye." And Zac hang-up.

"So what is that all about." I asked Zac curiously and he was surprised that I was standing so close to him.

"Oh, nothing Vanessa. It was just all about a trip me and a couple of guys are going to." Zac said nervously.

"Where are you off to then." I asked sneakily.

"Uhmm.. I... We.. Uhhmm.. The guys haven't decided yet." Zac said a bit unsure.

So I just drop the topic and just in time, Ash was already done. Finally! So the three of us, Zac is at my right and Ash at my left, walked our way to the beach. It took us almost 10 minutes until we arrived at one of the restaurants here. And Zac said this restaurant is new that's why we're going to try here.

Once we found a table and its by the window, we took our seats, Zac beside me, and Ash infront of us. Once we're settled in, one of the waiters approached us and asked us what our order is.
"Good morning Mr. Efron, Ms. Hudgens and Ms. Tisdale. I'm John and I will be your waiter this morning. May I take your orders?" John said smiling.

Me, Zac and Ashley stared at each other for a few good seconds. How thrilling.
"So girls, what are your orders?" Zac said, smiling.

"Well, I want a tuna sandwich with some veggies if you may and a tall glass of milkshake please." I said, making puppy dog eyes to Zac. Zac just smiled at me.

"Ehem!" Ash cleared her throat.

"Oh sorry Tisdale, so, what is your order." Zac said, a bit sarcastic.

Ashley raised an eyebrow at Zac and it made me laugh.
"I'll have the same as Vanessa is having." Ashley said to the waiter kindly.

"Me too." Zac said.

"So 3 orders of tuna sandwich with veggies and 3 tall glasses of milkshake. Anything else?" John said.

"And 3 glasses of water. Thank you John." Zac said.

"Thank you." John said and left.
After a few moments.
"Copycat." Ashley said to Zac.

"Hey! Your the one who's first." Me and Zac said it at the same time and Ashley has a big grin on her face.
"What are you smiling about?" I asked.

"Ohhh nothing. Totally nothing." Ashley was already laughing while me and Zac are avoiding making eye contact with each other. After Ash calmed herself up, Zac held my arm to catch my attention and whispered in my ear.

"Soo I need to talk to Ash outside. We will be right back okay." Zac said.

"Why? Because she's going crazy?" We both laughed.

"Hey you guys. I'm sitting right in front of you. Heard the whole thing." Ashley said.

"Be back soon for the food might be here already." I said.

"Sure." Zac said while standing up and holding Ashley's hands and they went outside. What would the two be talking about. And why I'm not a part of it. Oh well, what would I possibly do. So I opened my Instagram account and I realized that my last post was a picture of Zac. How time flies so fast. So I took a selfie and posted it on Instagram with a caption, 'ATM with myself'.