Chapter 4 - Not AGAIN!!!

Vanessa's POV

              Finally it's just me and Austin tonight. It's nice to spend the night with my boyfriend. I hope we will not be disturbed by paparazzi. Austin drove me to a fancy restaurant. But before we go inside, Austin gave me a necklace that says "Love You". I hugged him and thanked him for this pretty necklace.

     I remembered the time when we're shooting HSM 2 where there was a scene that Troy gave Gabriella a necklace with a 'T' on it. I'm soo happy shooting it. Still I missed everyone.. Speaking of HSM 2.. I'm soo excited on the upcoming HSM Reunion.. Is Zac going to attend? Will he take the first step in talking to me? Will he go alone or with someone special????

Oh My Gosh... I'm thinking about Zac again. what a big mistake V.. You're with Austin and you're still thinking about Mr. Blue Eyes that is already committed to someone else... Come on V.. Stop it.. You are here to enjoy the night and forget about the worries with the help of your hot, amazing boyfriend...

I never thought that we were already inside the restaurant and Austin keeps on talking that I can't catch up to, so I just let him go on. He guided me to our table near the window that has an amazing view of the ocean. In a few minutes, the waiter handed us the menu for the evening.

Austin and I ordered salad and steak with red wine. The waiter excused himself and left. While waiting, Austin and I kept on laughing and he keeps on entertaining me. For a while there, I only thought about me and my relationship with Austin. And how lucky I am that I have this amazing person in front of me.

After a few minutes, our food finally arrived. After all that laughing and talking, I never thought that I would become super  hungry so I called the waiter and ordered another steak and 2 baby back ribs.  Austin was soo surprised that I would eat that much.

"Babe, hungry much?"

"Yeah, I know. I never thought after a few minutes I would be this hungry."

"Yeah? I thought soo."

Me and Austin started to dig in with our salad. It's been a while since me and Austin had this kind of quality time together with all our busy schedules and appointments. I hope Zac won't ruin this night even if he is just in my head. 

After 10 minutes, my order finaly arrived just in time because I'm almost done eating my salad and my first steak and I'm still hungry. Then Austin ordered another bottle of wine and salad.

In the middle of eating my second steak, something caught my eye. At first, I never believe this is really happening. But then they sat opposite of our table. Really?! Even in here he keeps on showing up. What's happening with the world nowadays. Austin noticed something's up so he looked at where I was just staring at.

"Bothered?" he asked.

"Uhmmm. Not sure."

"Don't let him ruin our night, your night okay?"

"Okay. Fine." trying to put a smile on my face.

"Let's eat?"

Zac's POV

As we entered the restaurant, the first thing I noticed was the most beautiful woman by the window. Ashley was right she is here. How I wish I was still the one to take her at these kind of things. She looks happy. But it saddens me that I was not the one who makes her happy. So I've decided to sit opposite their table. As a gentleman, I helped Lily take her seat. As I was sitting down, I already noticed she was staring at me. A lot of questions in her eyes. But I didn't look at her for her to think that I didn't know they are eating here. So we took our order. While waiting, me and Lily were talking and laughing. After a few moments later, our food arrived. I noticed that Vanessa is still finishing her baby back ribs and Austin is trying to talk to her cause I think she is feeling a little awkward. I smiled at that thought.

"Hon, why are you smiling?"

*Think Zac, think*

"Zac?"

"Cause I still can't believe we're a couple already" *crossing fingers* hoping she'll buy it.

"Hon, that's so sweet."

We continued eating and I noticed Vanessa and Austin started to leave.

Vanessa's POV

Me and Austin finally finished dinner and started to leave. I glanced one more time at Zac and even once he didin't looked at me. Maybe he doesn't want to disturb us. I told Austin to wait for me outside cause I just need to go to the restroom..

Once I was finished, I opened the door a firm body blocked me.

"Hi"

"Hi Zac."

"You look great!"

"Not so bad yourself. So how was your date with Lily?" I said as I washed my hands..

"It's great!" *But not as great as the ones that I'm with you.* Zac whispered.

"What?" 

"Huh? Nothing."

"Okay?. Soo it's nice catching up on you but I have to get going."

"Sure. No problem. It's nice to catch up once in a while too. See you soon."

"Bye."

"Bye Vanessa" Zac said as he kissed my hand.

I started to head for the door but Zac said something that I didn't quite heard. Austin was already waiting for me in the car. After I got in, the ride home was a quiet one. I kept thinking about the last words Zac told me. Gosh! This is killing me! NOT AGAIN!!! Breathe Vanessa breathe.

As we got to my house, I thanked Austin for the dinner and went straight to my room, changed my clothes and layed on my bed. What a night. I need to let THIS out. I'll try to call Ash tom. But first I need to take some rest. I hope I can still sleep well tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it guys? Comment your suggestions and requests...