Victor

~Eunice~
Victor was the one who had opened the door. He nodded at Kylah making her walk away. I entered the room. It was the office. I looked around seeing shelves with file folders in them. I saw a long desk with a chair behind it and in front of it. Victor sat down behind the desk.
"Take a seat" he said making me walk over to the chair and sit down.
"So you are a student of Lockford High?" He asked making me nod.
"Yes sir" I said making him put a file folder on the table. He opened it. I saw that it was my information.
"Why did you come here now?" He asked making me look at him.
"I have been looking for other survivors. Unfortunately I couldn't find anyone and I had thought I was the last survivor but then I came here and turns out there are many more survivors." I explained making him nod.
"Well, take this," he said giving me a piece of paper. It had a locker number on it and a combination.
"And your gonna be sleeping in Room 23" he said making me nod and fix my backpack.

I walked out and down the stairs to the locker halls. Walking by the kids sitting or standing in front of the lockers, they all looked dull, and dead. Somewhat like the walkers but alive. they looked bored, like slaves all tired from working too hard. I made it to my locker and once I opened it it was pretty dirty. I shrugged and placed my bag inside. I felt someone tap my shoulder making me turn around. It was Kylah. She was holding my guns and swords. She handed them to me making me take them and hang them in my locker. I closed it.
"Um do you know where room, 23 is?" I asked making her nod and walked F down the hall. I followed her. A few boys in black walked passed us. I ignored and followed Kylah at the end of the hall. There was a door with a "23" on it.
"Here are your sleeping quarters" she said as I nodded making her open the door. I walked in and saw 4 girls in the room along with 3 boys on the other side. They gave me a Glare. I cleared my throat.
"Umm, hi" I said making the boys look away. I sighed. One of the girls walked over to me. She was about the same height as me, she had short brown hair, brown eyes, grey and worn out am clothes.
"You new here?" She asked making me nod. I took a hand out.
"I'm Eunice" I said making her put my hand down.
"Katherin" she said making her point at an empty bed.
"That's, Praise and Jewel" she said pointing at the girls. I nodded making them wave. I looked over at the boys.
"The boy with golden hair is Will, one with black hair is Jayden and the one in the dark blue shirt is Muslim" Katherin said making me wave but they didn't even look at me. I nodded and walked over to my bed.