Convinced yet?

~Eunice~
Josh has been sitting on a chair next to the door staring at me for hours. After I left him speechless with my speech about which sides best. Honestly, it's creeping me out the way he's been staring at me. He smirks every time I glance at him and god is the only one who knows what it means. I rolled my eyes and laid down on the bed staring up at the ceiling. I wonder where they are, my...friends. Are they dead? No. They're just trying to locate where I am. I spotted Josh hold two fingers in his ear. I sat up curious. He spoke quietly making me listen closely.
"Report to my office now. We have big news" they said in the microphone in his ear making him pull off.
"Got to go" he said as he stood up and walked to the door. I gasped and as he opened the door I jumped off my bed and bolted towards the door. I pushed him out making me follow and knock him out. I smiled and looked around. I ran down the hallway stopping in front of a door with a long window beside it. I ducked down and peeked up a little. There were cameras on the screens of the computer. I looked closer seeing they were cameras, outside the facility. I gasped and spotted my friends walking around in a snow storm. I smiled. They came for me! Then I heard a door open and the speaker come on.
"Attention, Project J has escaped! Locate and capture immediately" someone said making me turn back down the hall and run back towards my room. I pushed a button making it open. I rushed in and jumped onto my bed. The glass door and steel door closed making me sit down like I never escaped. Then the doors once again making me look at the door. Josh and Kirk burst in. I jumped a little seeing Kirk giving me his death glare. Josh was just panting. Kirk then stomped towards me pointing his finger at me frantically.
"You! You son of a bitch! This is the third time you freaking tried to escape!-" he said both I cleared my throat.
"Forth" I corrected making his face puff up in anger. I looked down.
"Another break out like that I will freaking kill you-" he yelled until another voice boomed out by the door making me jump
"Enough Kirk!" He said making me look at him. Victor. Kirk grunted and stepped back. Victor then stepped in passing Josh standing by the door. I gasped a little as Victor walked towards me. He stopped in the middle of the room and then he cocked his head in my direction.
"So...what have you been doing Project J?" He asked making me cross my eyebrows.
"My names Eunice" I snapped making him shake his head.
"Why are am I reading unauthorized people around our area? And they all appear to be your friends!" He snapped as he held up an iPad facing towards me. It was pointing towards my friends outside. A camera. I looked at Victor.
"I don't know why their here!" I snapped back making him chuckle and pull the iPad down. Then he smirked at me and raised his hand and snapped his fingers. I crossed my eyebrows as I saw people in white masks and lab coats walk in pushing a small table with needles and liquids there was rope on the second shelf of the table. The lab people stopped in the middle of the room beside Victor.
"Tie her up" he said as Josh and Kirk walked over to me and stood on each side of the bed beside me. I gasped as they grabbed both my arms making me squirm and grunt. I kicked and hopped around my bed as they both held me down. Anger rushed through my veins as I felt my eyes change colour. But the collar around my neck shocked me making me scream pain. My power rush drained again making calm down and let my arms free. Kirk and Josh pushed me down on the bed as the people in lab coats stood beside them and flicked a few needles. I was panting. Three needles were about to stick into my skin at the same time. Three of them were different colours...Yellow, Green and White. They aimed their needles on different parts on my arms and then they stuck them in. My chest pushed up and my legs kicked as the liquid inside rushed into my veins. I grunted in pain as I clutched my hands into fists. My skin was turning pink cause of the pressure I'm feeling. I was panting until the fluid reached to the back of my neck. I gasped as I felt my eyes turn blue. I...I...I am Project J. To Help and Serve the Red Facility.