It was all my fault...

{Eunice}
I ran towards Kylah with her head kicked back while Jewel was tearing the flesh off her neck. Kylah was screaming in pain. I immediately took my gun and slammed the back of the gun on Jewel's head causing her to let go of Kylah and turn to me growling. Looking at her right now just made me freeze. I couldn't hurt her. She continued to growl and try to reach up to grab me but was standing at a safe distance. Kylah was bleeding, she had stopped screaming and she had immediately dropped to lay down on the ground, shaking. I was just stuck staring at the girls laying on the ground. Jewel had eventually got up to her feet and Kylah had stopped shaking. Then she jerked her entire body to sit up and get up onto her feet. They both had a limp on their legs making them snap their heads forward trying to bite me but I didn't move. I didn't want to hurt them. I couldn't move.

I remember the times we've had together. Back at the hotel where we just enjoyed talking about what Prom was. They talked about their first zombie kills when this hell started and they had chased each other around the halls in the hotel. Jewel and Kylah were two of the girls who actually made me smile. But, me smiling had killed two of some of my only friends in this hell hole.

My eyes were tearing up but not a single drop had strolled down my cheek. Everything was going in slow motion, jewel and Kylah were slowly making their way towards me. Two pistols in my hands, I didn't move an inch. They're already dead...

{Paisley}
I almost made it to Eunice. What the hell if she doing? She's just standing there?!! I grunted and ran a bit faster until all of the sudden, I heard two gunshots fire and echo throughout the road. I started to slow down and pant. There I witnessed, Eunice had killed both Jewel and Kylah. Once both of the Bodies had dropped to the ground Eunice had her guns still up and pointed to where she had shot Jewel and Kylah and she didn't move. Her face was blank, her eyes filling with tears but not a single drop has fallen. Her hands weren't even shaking. The face she made looked like she was blaming herself about what has happened right at this moment. The story she told us, about what happened to her old group before us, they had died right after she had smiled. I can tell she was beginning to blame herself. I panted for a few more seconds and then went back to running towards her.

{Eunice}
It-It was all my fault... if I didn't smile, none of this would have happened. Why? Why now?! I slowly lowered both my guns down and just stared down at Kylah and Jewel's bodies laying completely dead on the ground. In the corner of my eye, i saw Paisley run up towards me. She looked at me first and then down at Kylah and Jewel.
"Eunice, whatever it is you're thinking of, forget about it..." Paisley said making me ignore her. I-I killed them...I can't take this anymore. First my friends from my old group, then John, and now Kylah and Jewel. I can't witness another one of my friends dying, I just can't. With me around, everyone in my group is gonna die. I can't trust myself around them anymore. My hand had slowly raised up with the gun. I then pointed the gun up under my chin.

{Paisley}
I looked down at Kylah and Jewel. Oh no.
"We'll cremate them. Like with did with John" I said softly and looked at Eunice. My eyes had widened once I saw her put a gun under her chin. I reacted immediately and pushed the gun away from her chin and thank god she missed when she pulled the trigger. I slapped the gun out of her hand and grabbed her collar and pulled her towards me.
"What were you thinking?!" I yelled but she her face was looking away from me. Her eyes had shut in frustration and no tears were shed. I groaned. "Eunice answer me! What were you thinking?!? Why in the living hell would you kill yourself?!?" I yelled at her, hoping she would answer.
"Paisley!" I heard Jayden call out hearing everyone run up behind me and look down at Jewel and Kylah. They all gasped and looked at me and Eunice.
"What happened?" Will asked making me pay no attention to anyone but Eunice, still awaiting her answer.
"Eunice!" I yelled once more feeling tears start to fill my eyes.
"I-I." She stopped. "It was-all my fault" she finished with her voice cutting off a few times.
"Eunice. Eunice look at me" I said as she didn't even turn her head and she kept talking, paying no mind to what I was saying.
"It should have been me..." she said as I now heard soft cries along with her voice.
"Eunice. Stop it. Look at me." I said once more then all the sudden her eyes had rolled up into her head and her eyelids shut seeing her collapse making me catch her in my arms.
"Eunice!" I yelled as I ended up falling to the ground.
"She passed out!" I screamed seeing Will run over to us and picked her up.
"Let's get back to the hotel" he said making me wipe my tears and nod. We all immediately rushed back to the hotel.