Escape...

~Dani~
Jayden was ahead while I was at the very back.
"Where is the exit?" I asked as then we all stopped. We heard faint voices.

~Jayden~
I looked down at the vent I stopped beside. I saw Rencie and a few guards carrying Will. Then I saw Victor step out in front of Will. I gasped.
"Where are the others?" Victor asked making Rencie shake his head.
"We found him the only person in the White room" Rencie said making Victor growl. He looked down at Will and slapped him causing will to wake up gasping. His head was down until Victor lifted his chin up to face him.
"Where are your friends?" Victor snapped making Will spit in his eye. Victor growled and wiped it off.
"You'll have to kill me first" Will snapped back making Victor pull off him.
"Double the guards, watched every section of this whole school! Don't let those traitors leave this place!" Victor yelled making me start to crawl.
"Come on, come on. This way" I said as I turned to the left. Then then stopped.
"Oh shit" I said as I saw many different vents. We all managed to fit to crawl side by side.
"Well great, how are we gonna find the right one?" Muslim said as I crawled forward towards the one in the middle.
"Ok, split up, there are so many exits throughout the school so if you see an exit, run" I said making every sigh and I heard them all crawl into different vents. I kept crawling.

~Katherin~
I was scared, I mean crawling in a vent alone and you never know you might end up falling down a vent and into a trap. I took a deep breath. I was crawling down my vent for a few minutes until I stopped ontop of a vent. I looked down checking if it's clear. I pulled the vent making it pop open. I put the vent cover aside and pushed my legs looked around the halls. Clear. I pulled my head back and then pulled my legs down and then pushed my self down and held onto the edge of the vent. I looked around making sure It was still clear. I let go and kept looking around. I then spotted a red lit up sign above a door. I smiled.
"Exit" I said as I started to run. I passed a certain door. I stopped and looked at the door. I walked over to it and opened the door. I gasped. Weapons.
"Well if I'm gonna get out of here, I might as well defend myself until I meet up with everyone else" I whispered as I walked over to the table of pistols. I grabbed a gun belt and put it on around my waist. I then grabbed 2 pistols and a enough ammo to fill my gun belt. I walked over to the backpacks and picked one up. I grabbed a few more ammo and there was medicine in this bag. I smiled. I spotted at flashlight and a small bag filled with a lot of batteries. I put the flashlight in the bag and put 15 D batteries in my bag for the flashlight. I zipped it closed and then held it up on my back. I tied my hair up into a pony tail and then ran out the door and kept running towards the exit. Once I pushed open the door, guards yelled.
"Stop right there!" They both yelled on each side of me but they were both down two hallways on each side of me. I ran out and closed the door. I then kept running until I faced the tall 10 foot fence. I gasped but then I heard the guards throw open the door behind me making me start to climb. I climbed up as fast as I can and then pulled my leg off the top of the fence and then jumped off. I ended up rolling down the hill. Screaming, I ended up bumping into a tree. I grunted and pushed myself up to my feet. I started to climb up on high tree and hide behind the leaves. I looked out seeing the guards looking around. I took a deep breath and kept quiet.

~Dani~
I had been out of the vent awhile ago, but it was hard for me to find an exit. I had to go into 2 different disguises already. I turned down a hallway making me gasp.
"An exit" I whispered as I looked around and started to run. A while ago, I had passed by a weapon room and I had grabbed a bunch, flashlight, batteries, ammo, and 2 pistols. I grabbed a few painkillers and all of that we're in the backpack except for the pistols, they were in my gun belt. I started to run and push the door open. I looked around seeing guards turn to me. I gasped and as they started to stomp towards me. I looked around trying to find an open space. I took a deep breath and run forward making me punch the guy in front of me and knocked him out. I ran out and towards the fence and started to climb up. But then, I felt someone grab my leg. I turned back and kicked his face. I kept climbing and jumped off. I ended up rolling until I got back up to my feet. I ran as far as I can and started to climb a tree. I was panting making me pull a branch of leaves in front of me. I peeked between the leaves seeing the guards all yelling at each other and looking around.
"Thank god" I sighed as I started to calm down. Then all the sudden I heard a "pst" I looked around crossing my eyebrows. But then I stopped at a tree. A girl was waving at me.
"Katherin?" I whispered loudly making her hear.
"Dani! Thank god you're ok" she said making me nod and shush her.
"Have you seen everyone else?" I asked making her shake her head. I looked back at the school.

~~~

~Jayden~
I kicked down the vent door and jumped down. I looked around seeing I was in a weapon room. I saw a few people taking a few weapons making me gasp. They looked at me and screamed. Muslim and Jewel.
"Thank god" I said making them sigh.
"Here, fill it" Muslim said as he tossed me a backpack and a gun belt. I put the belt on and filled the bag with ammo, painkillers, batteries, and a flashlight. I filled my gun belt with 2 pistols. Muslim and Jewel were ready to go making me nod and run out the room. We started running towards the exit until we heard yelling behind us.
"Hey! Stop right there!" They yelled making us gasp and kept running. We ran out and into the yard. I then saw Dani, Praise and Katherin across the fence already.
"Hurry guys!!!" They yelled as I told them to run and climb the fence. I ran behind them and stopped in front of the fence as they started to climb up. I looked at the guards. I looked at everyone behind the fence already. Then I thought. Will. I grunted and took my bag off and threw it over the fence.
"Jayden! What are you doing?!" Muslim yelled as I looked at them.
"Hide...I'm gonna find Will" I said making them nod and run off. I turned of the guards and put my hands behind my head. The grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door.