The Airport

~Will~
We were still in the road, I've been driving for about half an hour. I twitched every time my wound stung. I shook my head. You are not gonna turn! You are not gonna turn!
"There!" Muslim said as he pointed far out to the right. Between buildings, I see the roof of the huge airport. I looked down the road and stepped on the pedal speeding down and turning into a tunnel. The engine roared as I zipped deeper into the tunnel and no sooner than later, I saw the end of the tunnel and the airport far ahead. I drove right out of the tunnel and back outside making our way to the airport again. It was a clear road...no distractions until something stood up in the middle of the road ahead of me making me gasp and step on the break pedal. Muslim blasted forward but he pushed himself back to his seat. The jeep reached to a stop a few feet in front of the figure. I looked at the thing.  A giant, over 7 feet tall, one arm and one half of its face. Tough shoulders looking like a really jacked up guy.
"What. The fuck," I said as the thing roared causing the whole jeep to shake. I then saw it pull something. I looked at it seeing it holding a long steel handle, with a metal ball on the end covered with big sharp objects and a chain under the ball. I gasped as he started to run towards us.
"Everybody out!!!" I yelled as loud as I can Making me grab my bag and before the thing could strike the jeep with its weapon, we all jumped out from the sides of the jeep. I ended up rolling hearing the jeep explode behind me and the wind blow me off into the grass beside the road. I grunted and looked back at the monster. It searched around for us. I quickly grabbed my pistol. I waited and Then pushed myself up to stand.
"RUN!!" I yelled as I started to Shoot the beast and everyone do the same and run. The bullets hit the thing but it didn't affect it! I gasped. The giant now started to run after us as I kept shooting, shooting its head, its heart. Trying everything but nothing. I grunted and tired to think. I looked around but once I turned to the creature chasing behind us. I stopped. I picked up a steel bar off the ground and started to spin. I let go and it went straight for the head. The bar struck the top of its forehead making its head lean back. Everyone kept running except me. I walked over to the middle of the road far from the beast. I then watched the beast look back at me in the middle of the road. The rage in his eyes told me he was furious. I clutched my hands into fists hearing them crack. I then grabbed both my pistols and started to shoot at it and run towards it. The beast roared making it lifted its weapon up above its head and run for me. I came closer and closer towards it seeing it start to lower its arm down about to strike me with its weapon. I quickly slid down underneath between its legs as the giant swung its weapon down in front of him and the chain bounce off the ground and wrap around his neck. The beast fell forward as the ball pulled it down and its face struck the sharp weapon. Blood splattered everywhere seeing its half of his face ripped to shreds on the weapon. I panted slower making me stand off the ground. I took a look at the beast once more.
"Will! Come on!" I heard Jayden yell making Me run around the fallen giant and run towards the others seeing them past the gates.

Running past the glass doors, we made it out into the plane yard seeing many of them destroyed and grey. We kept running searching for a good plane.
"there!" Dani yelled as she pointed at a jet. It was still in good shape.
"Find gas! To fill it up now!" I yelled as everyone rushed to the gas station. I pulled a big grey tube and everyone carried a barrel of gas with the tube attached to it. We ran towards the jet making me attach the tube to the jet.
"Everyone inside now" I said making Jayden open the door to the get and Muslim help give everyone a boost up into the plane.
"Jayden is the jet filled?" I asked as Jayden popped his head out and put a thumbs up. I pulled the tube out and shit the gas cover. I rushed to the door of the jet and gave Muslim a boost up. Muslim and Jayden put their hands down making me take it and pull myself up into the plane. I then turned to the door seeing Walkers start to crowd around the jet. I pulled the door shut and locked it. I turned to Muslim.
"Fly us out of here Muslim" I said as he nodded and walked over to the controls. I turned to everyone seeing them all take their seats relaxing. Private jet.
"Thank god we made it." The girls all said as they sat in the very front of the plane. I walked over to Jayden sitting behind them and sat down beside him. I placed my bag down between my legs and looked at Jayden. I noticed he was looking out the window.
"What the fuck was that thing?" Jayden said as he looked at me in shock. I shrugged.
"I don't know, but whatever it is...it was not turned..." I said as Jayden looked at me. " it was created"