Where did he go?!?

{John}
I grunted and glared at Eunice.
"Why did you shoot him?!?! Do you have any idea what you're bringing yourself into?!?" I yelled as Eunice grunted and pushed me away from her.
"It was my mission to get rid of him! Since he was the one who spread this damn disease around this entire place! I was not told to care for what you guys were planning to do with him!" She yelled as I growled at her. I clutched both my hands into fists.
"What the fuck did Victor inject you with?! Do you even hear yourself right now?!?! Out of all the days I've known you, I know that the real Eunice wouldn't be following orders from the wrong side!" I yelled as she crossed her eyebrows.

{Project X}
What was he saying? What?!
"Out of all the people, you chose the wrong side! How come you didn't fight back?! I bet when Victor brainwashed you, you didn't even bother trying to fight back! Both you and Kirk! And all the others who turned to his side!" He snapped making me stare at him. SNAP OUT OF IT EUNICE! This is not who you are!!! FIGHT BACK!! My eyes widened as I felt a sudden pain run through my entire head. I gripped tight onto both sides of my head as flashbacks from the past had flew passed me. All that has happened before had just came back to me but the syrum running through my blood couldn't let me change back to my old self. It couldn't. I shut my eyes and took out a smoke bomb and tossed it to the ground in front of me. It blasted smoke out into every direction making me flee from all this confusion.

{John}
As the smoke cleared, Eunice too was gone. I grunted and punched the wall from where Eunice used to stand. I felt a hand rest onto my shoulder.
"We'll deal with her later, we have to find Will before he can escape from this building" Jayden said making me nod. I turned to Katherin laying on the ground making me walk over to her and pick her up. I rested her on my left shoulder and Praise had lead the way. I had spotted a blood trail that I assume was Will's blood from when he got shot by Eunice.
"Follow the trail" I said as we turned right.

{Will}
I turned into one again. I was walking down the hallway where the exit was. I couldn't control my body now that this fucking infection had spread throughout my blood. It's not for long though...I hope. I don't want to stay like this forever. This can't be how I end up as. A walking corpse that kills his own friends in the end? I can't stand this anymore! What do I have to do to make this stop! I have to change back!

{Praise}
We followed the trail leading to a dead stop. There was no blood to follow anymore.
"Shit! Now he can be anywhere in this damn building" Jayden snapped as I looked around.
"We'll find him. Hopefully soon before Victor gets back" paisley said as we all looked at her.
"What?" I asked as she looked at all of us.
"While the girls were sleeping, I over heard a few guards out in the hall saying Victor was coming back to experiment on us with his new batch of syrums. If he finds all this out, we'll be dead for sure when he gets back" paisley said as I looked at Her.
"How long until he gets here?" I asked as Paisley shrugged.
"Roughly 48 hours" she said making me grunt.
"Then we need to look for Will ASAP!" I said followed by a sigh. "We need to split up" I finished making them all gasp.
"What?! Again?! We don't even have a way to contact each other?!? Why on earth would we-" muslim said as I glared at him.
"It's a faster way to find Will and get out of here! You all have watches don't you! Set a timer! 40 hours to find Will, when the time runs out! Head for the nearest exit and find transportation for you guys to head to the nearest town. The rest of those 8 hours will be left to travel to the nearest town by foot or any vehicle" I said making everyone gasp.
"We might not even meet up with each other again! What if we don't Find Will-" Dani said as I snapped.
"One of us will head out with Will!" I said making them all go quiet. "We will all see each other at the nearest town. I don't care how long it takes to find each other. But right now, all we need to focus on is to getting the fuck outta here together and alive!"I said as they all looked down.
"John, take Katherin with you. When she wakes up, do not tell her why we are all not together until you guys reach the nearest town" I said making him grunt and nod.
"Alright! Jewel give each of us a tube of the cure. So Which ever one of us who meets up with Will can give him the cure for him safely get out of here without turning into a zombie" I said as she handed each and everyone of us a tube of the cure. She also handed us a needle gun for the tube. "Now, split up! And set your timers!" I yelled as we all ran off into different hallways.

~~~

{Kirk}
I watched seeing a few of the hallways nearest to us were being cleared out by the guards I've sent. I sighed and sat down.
"How long till Victor gets here?" I asked as Josh sat down beside me.
"45 hours till he arrives." Josh said making me grunt.
"It took us 5 hours just to clear out half of the main floor!" I snapped making Josh jump in his seat.
"Has Project X responded back?" I asked making him shake his head then all the sudden I heard just knocking on the window making me turn to the window. It was Project X. I gasped and stood up.
"Let her in" I said as the metal door opened and the guards and pulled her into the room shutting the metal door again.
"Why didn't you respond back Project X?! We all thought you were dead!" I snapped making her say nothing.
"Project X!?!? Are you fucking deaf?!" I yelled as she still was not saying a word. I grunted and slapped her right across the face causing her mask to fall off her face and tumble onto the ground. She did not react, until.
"Tell me sir...who am I?" She asked making me cross my eyebrows.
"You're Project X-" I said as she snarled and grabbed my collar pushed me up against the nearest wall.
"Don't give me that bullshit! Who the fuck am I?!?" She yelled making gasp. I didn't say a word.
"Tell me..." she said and pulled a gun to my head making everyone gasp. "Or I'll put a bullet through your head" she finished making me gulp.
"You're Eunice Dormitorio! A former test subject to the Red Facility. You are currently serving as a soldier of the Red Facility" I said making her look down and let me down. She was silent.

{Project X/Eunice}
The syrum that had brainwashed me...was now disappearing from my own body. Still speechless, staring down at my feet, I looked up at Kirk.
"Make that an Ex-soldier" I said hearing him gasp. I pushed away from him and shot the guards feet to keep them from coming towards me. I stopped right in front of the metal door and pointed a gun towards Josh in front of the computer. I noticed the cameras on the screen. A small gasp came from my lips seeing Will strolling around near the east exit. I glared at Josh.
"Open the door Josh." I said making him raise his hands up into the air and flip the switch. I heard the metal door roll up making me run out and head towards the East exit.