13 - getting it on

Millie

The look on his face told me, that I had suprised him with my plead.
I haven't said it to make him look stupid or to make me feel good, it was because I just really didn't want him to. Something told me, that we could be good friends and I didn't want to destroy that with him catching feelings when that's nothing I want him to.

"I..uhm..I mean, I.. what I'm trying to say." he rambled, clearly off guard.
"Harry, I mean it. Don't think that my flaws are something that can be healed or that my bad habits can be cute, because they aren't." I tried to explain myself, not knowing where this would lead.

He shook his head and walked with big steps towards me, he lifted his hand up to take a strand of my blonde hair and tuck it behind my ear.

"Don't make me, love." he half smiled and took a step backwards again.

Now I was the suprised one.

He then nodded towards the house. "Shall we?" He asked and I nodded in response.

From the outside, you would've never guessed that there would be a party, the only thing making that evident was the blasting techno bass.
We opened the front door and stepped in, walking straight down the corridor, lots of people already standing there, casually chatting with alcoholic beverages in their hands.
Harry greeted many people and introduced me to some, too.
But to be honest, I forgot all their names as soon as they left their lips.

We walked to a room, that appeared to be the living room.
It was pretty big, with three huge sofas in the far left corner and a big table on the far right.
The music blasted loudly and made my whole body vibrate, but I was enjoying the feeling.
Most people were dancing with each other, some were making out wildly and some were playing some games.

"Harry, mate, were have you been and who is this fucking beautiful lady right here?" Someone with dark blonde hair walked towards us. He was not as tall as Harry, but I still had to look up at him.
I smiled at him, trying not to be rude.
"Hey, I'm David, nice to meet you here." He winked and offered me his hand.
I smiled back at him, "Hey, I'm Millie." and shook his hand.

"What's a smashing lady like you doing with this bastard?" He furrowed his eyebrows and nodded towards Harry, but you could hear his sarcasm.
"Shut the fuck up, David." Harry rolled his eyes.
"Oi, bad mood?" David asked but Harry just shook his head, "Let me get you two something to drink." he then added. And with that he walked away.

"C'mon, let's walk over to the couch." Harry instructed and I nodded and followed him along.
We arrived at one of the sofas and there were already a group of people. It seemed that they played some kind of drinking game, which I wanted to join.

"Hey guys, I want to introduce you to somebody." Harry shouted over the music and suddenly the whole attention was lead to us.
"This is Millie." He said and I waved at them.

"Sit down, Millie. I'm Gina." A girl with long burning red hair smiled at me. "It's nice to meet you." She told me after I sat down next to her.

"Hey, I'm Russel." A guy with short brown hair told me, who sat to my right. "I've never seen you before." He remarked and I just nodded.
"I've just move here." I informed him, "I'm from Michigan."
"What? Why would someone move from the States to that fucking little town?" He was suprised.
"It's not that great there, to be honest." I avoided the subject.

After I've introduced to the rest, someone shouted, "LET'S PLAY SOME FUCKING GAMES." and everyone cheered.

"Okay, Millie what do you want to play? Beer pong, Medusa or never have I ever?" David asked me.
Everyone's eyes were on me and I wanted to choose something everyone liked.
"Never have I ever?" It was more of a question than a statement.
"NEVER HAVE I EVER IT IS." He announced as if no one heard me, he would make some good type of reporter.