Chapter 6 - You deserve so much better

I woke up the next morning to Nate staring right into my eyes. 

"Morning," I mumbled as I yawned.

"Morning," he smiled back. 

"You have really cute bed hair in the morning," Nate laughed as he stroked my hair. I swatted his hand away as he chuckled. His morning voice was so hot. 

"It's not that hot," Nate smirked. Shit did I say that out loud? I thought to myself as I blushed. I sat up and stretched, Nate just carried on staring at me. 

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked as I leaned back against the headboard. 

"Sure," he replied as he sat up. 

"Why did your mood suddenly change yesterday when your brother came?" I asked. Nate just stared forward, his jaw was clenched shut.

"Every time he comes to visit he always makes me seem like the lowest person on earth. If I have a girlfriend he steals her off me. He's dad favourite son just because he arse licks my dad. When he came into the room and saw you his eyes lit up. He always gets what he wants and what he wants is you. He's going to drive you away from me and I don't think I would be able to bare it," he said with anger in his voice. 

"I wouldn't fall for his trap, you know I have trust issues," I told him as I faced him. 

"I know but he would take advantage of you. I don't want to see you get hurt," he sternly said as he faced me. 

"I'm not going to let him. I don't like boys like that," I told him. 

"Good because you deserve much better," he mumbled as he took my hand in his and interlocked our fingers. I am seriously falling for him and I can't stop myself. I looked into his eyes and weakly smiled at him and he grinned at me. 

"Thank you," I softly whispered. He kissed my forehead as he pulled me into his chest. 

"I need to go have a shower," I said as I got up and walked into the bathroom. 

After having a shower and getting ready I made my way downstairs. The smell of bacon being cooked hit me. I didn't realise how hungry I was until my belly made a really loud rumble. I walked into the kitchen to see Nate cooking shirtless. My breath got caught in my throat, he looked like a sex god. I was knocked out of my trance by someone talking to me. As in someone I mean Aidan.

"Sorry what?" I asked.

"I said morning gorgeous, you look absolutely beautiful," he complimented me. Nate's grip on the frying pan tightened and his knuckles began to go white. 

"Morning and thank you," I mumbled as I took a seat at the breakfast table. 

"You smell really good, is it vanilla?" Aidan asked as he leaned in close to me. 

"Yes," I replied quietly. 

"Aidan leave her alone," Nate said through gritted teeth. 

"Summer, can I take you on a date tonight? I would love to get to know you more," Aidan asked me out.

"Er well I'm sorry but I can't," I declined him. By the look on his face he wasn't used to being turned down. 

"Are you seriously saying no?" He asked confused by my answer.

"I'm seriously saying no sorry," I said as I poured myself a glass of orange juice. 

"Why?" He demanded for an answer. 

"I don't really want to and because I like someone else," I told him. Nate looked up at me probably trying to find out who I liked. Too bad he didn't know it was him. Yes, I like Nate.

"Who's this person you like then?" Aidan asked. 

"I don't think that is any of your business to be honest," I replied bluntly to him. 

"Fine suit yourself," Aidan muttered as he walked out into the living room. 

"So who's this boy you like then," Nate said as he sat down at the breakfast bar and handed me a plate with a bacon sandwich on it. 

"Er I don't really want to talk about it," I mumbled as I took a bite out of my sandwich. Nate was such a good cook. 

"Is it Dan?" Nate carried the topic on. I nodded no. 

"Who is it?" He begged.

"I don't want to talk about it," I strictly told him.

"Well I want to!" Nate demanded.

"Why?" Nate asked getting angry.

"Because I said so now drop it," I demanded. 

"Not until you tell me who it is!" Nate stood up, his hand slamming onto the table. Why was he getting so angry.

"Why do you care?" 

"Because I care about you! Just tell me who it is!" He shouted. I walked over to him and grabbed his collar on his shirt. His heart was beating fast just as mine was. I attached my lips onto his and he immediately reacted by pulling me closer and kissing me back. Are lips fit perfectly together. The kiss got deeper as we tried pulling each other closer. I wrapped my hands around his neck and ran my hands through his hair and tugged at the ends of his hair. He wrapped his hands around my waist and lifted me up placing me on top of the breakfast table. He stood in between my legs as we carried on kissing. Neither one of us pulling apart. Nate licked my lips asking for entrance which I gladly let him have. His tongue collided with mine. Nothing could break us apart. But I spoke too quickly. 

"So this is why you won't go on a date with me," Aidan voice said. Me and Nate quickly pulled away breathing heavily. 

"Er no I just didn't want to go with you," I said through heavy breaths. 

"Aidan do you mind can you leave for a bit?" Nate asked as he panted. Aidan smirked before walking out the front door. I avoided Nate's eyes because if I looked in them I would probably melt. 

"Why did you kiss me?" Nate asked softly as he lifted up my chin. He had me trapped still sitting on the breakfast bar. He stood in-between my legs with his hands on either side of my thighs. 

"Why did you go to kiss me yesterday?" I whispered back. 

"Answer my question first," he demanded.

"No," I said trying to get off the table but he grabbed hold of waist keeping me still. My stomach had butterflies.

"You can't just kiss someone and not give them a reason why," Nate told me. 

"Fine! Because I like you!" I shouted getting frustrated.

"You like me?" Nate asked shocked. 

"Yes," I whispered. 

"It's a good thing that I like you too," Nate smiled at me as he attached his lips to mine. 

Author's note- hey don't think a lot of people are reading this, pls comment, vote and follow me:)