Chapter 1

💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀RECAP☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀
DARK RIDER'S POV.
... My heart sails.
I cry, "Phionex!"
I hug him, but he dodges me.
I feel hurt. What?
He asks, "Who, are you?"
The Phionex was still in my head. Willow holds down Phionex's human body, and instructs us to spar like before. Hunter and I get more energy, and continue singing and sparring.
The voice out of my head turns off, and returns inside Phionex.
He cries out, "Dark Rider! Hunter!"
My heart sails.
Max cries, "What have you done?"
We all growl in unison, "Brought Back The PHIONEX!"
Panic lights his face as he runs off.
Phionex sighs, "I suspect something bad has happened. A little something called..."
💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀💧☀

Dark Rider's POV.
I cry out, "Nooooo!"
Phionex bows his head.
He wispers, "I know that you loved them, but I believe there is one being who can help us."
Hunter exclaims, "Who are they?"
Phionex grumbles, "Pyro. Unfortunately, we need something else before we can get his help."
I exclaim, "Tell us Felix!"
He turns red. Where did that come from?
He pulles his hood up, and transforms into a dragon.
He grumbles, "Ember. We need his Fire/Lava dragon, Ember. She is in the Toro mountains, a dangerous and harsh place. I believe that we can find her if we go to Pyro, scan him, then scan for Ember."
I ask, "Why does Willow call you Felix?"
He growls, "She cannot release the past to her memory. She believes I am who I once was...."
I chide, "You're the same person inside, Phionex, as you were before you found her. Sorry."
He growls, "No."
I slip my head sideways, and correct cautiously, "Yes, you are."
A red glow lights the sky as Phionex gets angrier and angrier.
He jerks back into a human as Willow returns.
She tilts her great red head and asks quietly, "Did you not tell her yet?"
He growls.
She groans, then commands,"Now, Felix."
He sighs in defeat, "Not here. There's too big a risk of being discovered. You know that. I will as soon as I can."
She sighs, "You've said that for a thousand years now!"
He growls, "Okay maybe I don't feel like going back to jail.... again!"
She confides, "Fine, but the longer you wait, the worse it will be. You know how much it'll either hurt or make her glad. The longer the wait is, the more likely she will be hurt. Do it when we get to Havdudrago. Pronounced Have-du-Drago."
He groans, and vaults onto her back. Hunter and I jump onto our dragons and follow Phionex and Willow.
A large cave intercepts our veiw of the ocean. Phionex dives in with Willow, and we follow quickly.
When we land and a bunch of dragon riders greet us. A thin girl with a Rain dragon approach me with caution.
S

he wispers, "Rider of Darkness and Rider of Waters, how can you both be here?"
Phionex wispers, "What do you mean, Snow?"
Snow wispers, "They should cancel each other out, should they not?"
To prove a huge point, I hug Hunter. He grunts with suprise and embarrassment.
Snow hides her face. I release Hunter, and our dragons laugh it off.